chapter 7

eunbi pov

fkkkk. i did a backflip in front of jungkook. I just realised he was there in front of his locker. Gdi.

"eunbiiiiiii ppali. Its dance lesson now." yuju pulled my arm.

"you pabo. are you blind? jungkook is there!" Yuju said softly with gritted teeth.

"Sorry! I didnt see him!" i whispered.

"hey guys..wait up im in your class remember?!" jungkook shouted from behind.

"oh...oh yess yess! Come on shithead!" eunha said to cover up.

Then the 5 of us walked together.

"soo you and iu sunbae together?" I asked.

"im planning to propose to her tmr morning. Wanna help?" he asked.

"all we can do is..." umji said.

"nothing. sorry" I continued for umji.

"......" jungkook remained silent wif his blank expression.

"eunbi's right..sorry. but hope you last long with IU :) you should stop hanging out with us." eunha said.

"but...if theres anything you wanna tell me, heres jackson's number. You can call him and talk to him abt it. He will share it with me. well..heres my last sentence to you. see you in dance class and last long with IU sunbaenim." I said and walked away.

My heart was broken to leave a friend behind just like that. I would never leave anyone alone. i was upset. Why am i like this.

In the dance studio-

"Alright 3-2! Listen up. Today is the start of freestyling week so you know what that means. Get a partner to work with. A guy or a girl. It doesnt matter. Work on it and the last 30 mins before class ends, perform it to us. Get going now." Ms Jung our dance teacher said.

I had no one in mind. Everyone started looking at me.

"eunbi! I want to partner you!" They said.

"uh... i...i pick...hoseok." I stuttered.

"no you both cant partner each other. You both are too strong dancers. Pick another person eunbi." Ms Jung said. 

Dang it.

"fine i pick jimin" i said and we both bro fist.

"no not him." Ms jung said.

"UGH THEN I'LL BE ALONE CHOREO-ing something by myself" I said, feeling upset and moved to one corner.

jungkook pov

"dont worry about her. thats the way i always made her to do stuffs. When she's angry, she'll choreo something much stronger." Ms jung said while looking at the class.

I raised up my hand, "why cant she partner up with hoseok or jimin?" I asked.

"jungkook-ssi, if you dont know, eunbi, hoseok and jimin are the best dancers in this school." One of the classmates say and umji quickly covered her mouth.

Eunbi is good at dancing?

I looked at her direction she was sitting at one corner with headphones on and hugging her legs close to her.

"will she be okay?" I asked.

"she's always like that when she choreograph something. I know it may not seem like she's doing anything but she really is." Ms Jung said.

"okay you guys talk too much let me arrange you guys into 1 group. Hoseok and Jungkook. Yuju and Jimin. Eunha and umji... etc etc"ms jung arranged us. We all get into our groups and started choreographing something.

"one thing you should not do during dance class is disturb hwang eunbi when she's choreographing or angry. Let her release all her anger into her dance piece. I can assure you, you will get goosebumps when you see it later."hoseok said.

"she's....amazing.. 😍 trust me, i tried asking her to be my girlfriend but she rejected me in front of the whole school. You're one lucky guy if she didnt reject you."hoseok continued while admiring eunbi.

"owh." I said feeling awkward.

Then we both started choreographing.

Eunbi...might be sinb. That dancer from sourcemusic dance class.

"Class, time is up! Sit in a circle. Point to the first person you want to see their choreography" Ms Jung said.

They all pointed to me and hoseok. Dang it.

"WAIT I WANNA JOIN YOU GUYS!" Jimin shouted.

"You okay with it yuju-ah?" I ask.

"Why wouldnt i be okay? He's my boyfriend🤦🏻‍♀️" she said.

"owh." I look over to jimin and he winked at yuju.

Then the three of us danced.

"thats amazing! Now hoseok call another person to show their choreography" ms jung said.

"I pick hwang eunbi :)" hoseok said.

I look towards eunbi and she covered herself with a hoodie.

"jungkook, just for your info...yes i am sinb." eunbi said and started dancing her piece. I could tell it was full of sadness and anger at the same time. Why is she feeling that way?

-----------------------------