chapter 16

eunbi pov

In the toilet as i cleaned up myself, i repeatedly thought of what jungkook did. My heart is fluttered. ohmy. I promised myself i wouldnt like him again🤦🏻‍♀️.

I washed my hand and went out of the toilet. And jungkook was leaning against the wall beside the girls toilet.

"hey you okay?" He asked.

"uhh..yeah?" I said and it turned out to sound like a question.

"well thats good. and you can keep that jacket.." he said nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.

"omo! jungkook! Is that you?!" Someone asked.

A girl with short hair and round spects. Oh its chaeyoung. (Twice)

"Oh chaeng!!!" Jungkook said and hugged her.

"Oh sinb! Annyeong!" She said.

"annyeong chaeyoung :) oh you both know each other?" I asked.

"yeah, im his ex girlfriend" chaeyoung said.

Owh.

Okay.

"Aite, i have to get back to practice chae, see you soon.." i said and left.

I almost wanted to give jungkook a chance to be with me just now but, i guess chaeyoung and jungkook would wanna be together again.

I went back to class and jungkook and chaeyoung went it after that.

"Oh dont mind her, she's just gonna watch us" jungkook said.

"is that chaeyoung?" umji asked.

"yeah" i said.

"What the hell is she doing here. The amount of guys she took away from you. I cant stand her." Yuju said.

"Aish nevermind you guys :) i have yall. Why would i need a another person?" I said.

We all hugged each other.

"alright, you guys freestyling time." Ms jung said.

"aniiiiii i dont want to ssaem :<" i whined.

eunha pov

eunbi really is a strong and passionate dancer. But. You can never tell her to freestyle. She says she cant free style but when she is forced to do so, that will surprise you alot.

"nobody asked if you wanna do it or not sinb." chaeyoung said.

"yah. She's older than you chaeyoung-ssi." I glared at her.

"yo eunha, its alright😂 she's right. I shouldve shut my mouth." Eunbi said.

"yah eunbi, she called you sinb. Only us can call you that. And look, nowadays we call you eunbi." I said. "Eunbi-ya, what has gotten into you. I thought you would usually be thick skinned and fight back." I said.

"she's right eunbi-ya..can the real eunbi i know which is 1 year ago come back..the sinb oppa we all know.." yerin said while hugging onto eunbi.

"yah..who says the real me is gone😂? Ms jung, i will do it first :)" eunbi said and raising up her hand.

"Go ahead sweetie.." ms jung said and turn on some music.

I told you. She says she cant freestyle. There she is, outshining all of us.

"Eyyyyyyyy sinb oppaaa!" umji squealed.

"sinb hyung!" someone shouted. Jimin??

He was "partying" to the same music and got hyped.

"Eyyyy sinb hyung is back!" He said.

"baby, what are you doing here?" Yuju asked as she hugged him.

"came to pick you up ofcourse ;)" he said.

we all aww-ed at them.

"park jimin-ssi, Youve not been attending Ms K's contemp classes. She is worried about you dear." Ms jung said.

"Ahh😅 i couldnt attend it due to alot of after-school classes " jimin said.

"ahh alright i'll inform her. But please do attend whenever you're free" ms jung continued.

Then it was time to go home.

Eunbi pov

Yuju and jimin went home together. Eunha and yerin went home together. Lastly, Sowon and umji went home together. Left me, jungkook and chaeyoung.

"oppa, could you send me home?" Chaeyoung asked.

"sure :)" jungkook said while ruffling chaeyoung's hair.

I felt like punching her. Ohmagod. Chillax eunbi.

"Oh eunbi, come on i'll send you home too :)" jungkook said.

"umm-" then i heard a motorbike engine nearing us. I straightaway knew it was taehyung.

Still sitting on his motorbike, he took the extra helmet and gestured me to take it.

"Come on eunbi, you done?" Tae asked.

"yeah, oh im going home with taehyung..you and chaeyoung just enjoy each other's company." I said while putting on the helmet and sat on the motorbike.

"why are you always with taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"why cant i?" I asked.

"its because, to me, you're mine eunbi." He slowly said.

"HAHAHA oh cut the crap jungkook. I know you still love me!" Chaeyoung said.

With that, taehyung got enough and drove off after i wrapped my arms around his waist. Tears flowed down my cheeks while i rested my head against his back. I immediately wiped off the tears when we've reached. I get off and hugged taehyung.

"yah, are you okay?"he asked, lifting up my chin to face him.

"i love jungkook. but other girls always get in a way. I cant go to him when i want to. I wanna be alone with him and let out everything. But other girls just ruined it. His exes. His admirers. His fans. This is why i always hide my feelings tae. Im always being pushed around. Especially son chaeyoung. I didnt know jungkook was her ex." I let everything out to taehyung.

"aye, let me talk to your mum for a while okay?" He asked and rubbed my cheek. He left me waiting beside his motorbike.

-------------------------------

Heres chapter 16! Chaeyoung?! Why the hell is she appearing in front of jungkook acting all innocent?! ohmy. Anyways. Thank you for reading and sorry for the absolutely boring chapter 😭. But. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY YALLS❤️💯😊