chapter 20 (end)

eunbi pov

"wait eunbi...im sorry!" jungkook shouted as i ran down the stairs. I went out to the backyard and grab my skateboard along with me. I went out by the back gate and skate away.

"sweetie! where are you going? Come back!" mum shouted from behind. I just ignored her.

I skated to sourcemusic. Even though today i have no dance classes, I will just book and studio and spend time there.

"Oh eunbi what are you doing here dear?" ceo-nim asked me.

"oh annyeonghaseyo ceo-nim, i just want to book the studio. Heres my card." I showed him my credit card to pay for it.

"ani. No need dear :) you're one of my girls here. Its fine. Go ahead and use it" ceo-nim said.

"Kamsahamida ceo-nim :)" i said and bowed to him. I went to one of the studios there and put down my skateboard. I plugged in my phone to the speaker and put on some random remixed songs.

I danced and danced.

Ms Jung pov

I heard music coming from the studio. I open the door to see one of my students, sinb or her real name eunbi. I watched her dancing nonstop. She looked angry and upset. Did she recall her past with wonwoo. Then someone tapped me.

"Ms jung..is there eunbi there?"

"Oh jungkook, ne, she's there inside. Whats wrong?" I asked.

"I raged and shouted at her while doing math homework. I shouldnt have, i want to apologise to her." He said.

I shook my head is dismay.

"jungkook, i suggest you go in now and talk to her." I said and leave them be.

jungkook pov

I went in and called eunbi.

"eunbi.." i said.

She turned around and turn off the song.

"what?" she ask.

"i-im sorry.. i know i shouldnt have got angry at you. Im really sorry.." i said.

"its okay." she said and she walked to the speaker.

"who is the 'he' you were talking about.." i asked causing her to stop walking.

She turned to face me.

"jeon wonwoo." she said.

"m-my late brother?..." i asked.

"oh.. now thats no surprising. You both are the same." She said.

"You're his ex-girlfriend?" I asked.

"yeah, he shouted at me, he slaps me, he pulls my hair and he calls me a bitch." She said. It made my heart broke to hear that she suffered being with my brother.

"i-im sorry for what my brother did to you.. i-im sorry for me being like my brother.." i said while looking down feeling guilty.

"Dont be :)" she said while rubbing my shoulder for assurance.

"Am i still your boyfriend?" I asked.

"No. And i think you should go. Its getting late" eunbi said while picking up her skateboard.

"ceo-nim, kamsahamida" eunbi said to a man.

"no problem dear, sourcemusic is always open to you and the girls :)" he said.

I watched her skate away from the sourcemusic building.