chapter 2

jungkook pov

"YO! CAN YOU GUYS CHILL OUT?! HE CAN CHOOSE A SEAT BY HIMSELF!" a girl shouted.

"she's right. annyeonghaseyo, you can call me Ms Kim. I will be teaching you vocal lessons and i am your homeroom teacher :)" ms kim said.

"owh annyeonghaseyo ms kim :)" i said while nodding my head alittle.

"You will sit in front of umji. the first table beside the door will be your seat." ms kim said.

Damn it im in front.

I put on a fake smile and went to my seat.

"hello..soo youre jungkook?" umji asked. Her voice is cute.

"uh yeah yes :)" i said.

"so um who's that girl who shouted?" i asked.

"she's eunbi 😂 we both always hang out together. but..she is really boyish kind of girl. Oh! And she also joins d-"

"Umji!" A girl shouted.

"Oh um sorry eunbi!" Umji shouted. Since they both are at the opposite ends of the classroom.

"Sorry jungkook. If you really wanna find out more about eunbi 😏 feel free to hang out with us okay. I cant share personal details about eunbi so you will have to find out more by yourself :)" umji whispered and returned back to reading her book.

"Class lets go to the music room. Its vocal lesson now" a boy from our class said.

"Owh if youre wondering, thats our class chairman." Umji said while packing her bag and took out her phone.

"lets go to eunbi" she said and ran across the classroom when the girls from our class were rushing towards me.

"Uh no no.." i said and ran across the classroom to eunbi's table.

Umji was already hugging eunbi's arm.

"umji-yaaaaa. i need to take my phonee.." eunbi whined.

"owh is he gonna hang out with us?" Eunbi asked while holding her phone.

"yAh! the girls are after me! God damn it. can i get a life." I said while hiding behind eunbi.

eunbi and umji laughed.

"eunbi! Do your thing like what you did for your oppa just now" Umji said.

"You have a brother?" i asked.

"yeah i think you should hang out with him one day😂" eunbi said.

"girls! go on. or i will stop defending you from Mr Bong about your makeup!" Eunbi shouted with her bitch face on.

"so-sorry eunbi.." and they left after that.

"Woah they're really scared of you huh?" i asked.

"well..not all.. theres 3 seniors and theyre really the dramaqueens from this school. They would really do anything to get you jungkook-ah. i would assure you when you reach the canteen, they would straight away go to you and stick their bodies to you." Eunbi said while walking.

"so what do i do?" i asked.

"i dont know..sorryyy i cant help you with them 3" eunbi said.

We three reached the music room and it looks really huge and aesthetic.

"woah this room is nicee.." i said while admiring my surroundings.

"i know." umji and eunbi said in unison and they high fived each other.

"now class since everyone is present, im going to inform you about your project. It'll be based on partner work okay." ms kim said. the girls start to squeal.

"OMO I WANT TO PARTNER WITH JUNGKOOK!"

anddddd the fangirling begins again.

------------------------
Halo heres chapter 2! oh yeah i wrote this during my break in school HAHAH i had nothing to do😂 thank you for reading and have a great great day ahead!💯