chapter 9

(YALL.
GFRIEND'S COMEBACK: LOVE WHISPER
BTS's COMEBACK: LOVE YOURSELF

Asdsjkkxjakl. Bts individual photos are so similar to gfriend's mv. Their comeback names are similar too. Ohmalord. I think i just died-ed. )

BACK TO THE STORY.

Afew weeks later-

jungkook pov

Me and IU are already together. 1 week and a half now. But me and eunbi are not even close anymore. I would steal glances from her in class but she is always focusing on her work. In school we learn english, mother tongue and social studies. And the rest are all performing arts subjects. Eg. Dance, sing and playing instruments.

Umji is really good at english and mother tongue. Eunbi is good at social studies. She always top our class for that. Boys now start to get close with eunbi just because of her body. I feel the urge to punch them but eunbi usually solve the problem by herself. She always stick with the 3 girls and jimin. During dance classes, she just remained quiet. I stick to hoseok and jimin most of the time. I always find eunbi with a guy with brown hair and alien-like eyes, named taehyung. He is goodlooking. Not gonna lie. Im also friends with taehyung. In fact. Close buddies.

we are now currently in the hall. They are having Talent Show. A few performances are up and the MC started to announce the last performance.

"And now for the last performance, Anonymous!" He said.

I could tell that person is a girl. She wore a cropped sweater with black jeans and sneakers. Tied her hair into a ponytail.

"Omg who is that?" Umji asked.

"She looks amazing even with her mask covering her face!" Eunha squealed.

"Wait why does eunbi take so long in the toilet." Yuju asked.

"she told me she got stomachache." Umji said. And the girls just continued looking at 'anonymous'.

She got her guitar. And started strumming.

(author: imagine sinb singing with a mask on and playing the guitar)

She sounded amazing. Who is she? No offense. She sounded way better than IU. I got attracted. Who tf is she?! When she ended off she bowed and left the stage.

Then it was time for the second round.

That 'anonymous' came out again with her mask. This time she wore the same black skinny jeans with a cropped black top.

the music turned on and she started dancing. She did hiphop, bboy and popping. She did airflare and i could see her sculpted abs. damn. hot.

she is good at everything. She ended off and dropped down to the stage, kneeling on the floor. She looked down and held her left shoulder.

She looked in pain. Then the next thing i see is jackson running toward the stage then taehyung came up from his seat and ran to the stage too.

"No no..eunbi.." taehyung said.

That girl is eunbi?!!

that 'anonymous' took off her mask after she felt alittle better and jackson and taehyung went back to their seats. She turned around and it was really eunbi. Alot of cheers started. Not gonna lie, she did great! She had a beautiful voice. She could dance. She is fit. And most importantly, beautiful.

Then the talent show ended and it was time for lessons again.

"ahhhh!! Eunbi-ya! You did great!" The girls behind squealed.

I turned behind and saw eunbi with the three girls. Taehyung went over to eunbi and hugged her sideways.

"you did amazing :)" he said. eunbi smiled at him and kissed his cheek. What.

"You guys are so adorable!" Eunha squealed.

"Yah eonnie!" Eunbi whined.

"Okayokay sorry" she said but still fangirling over eunbi and taehyung.

Taehyung went over to me after that.

"Hey are you and eunbi together?"i asked.

"Why? Do you care if im together with her?" He asked.

"Ofcourse...Not!"i said nervously.

"Yah yah kookie, chillax i was just teasing you bro.😂 Well im planning to propose to her to be my girlfriend tomorrow at the rooftop. Wish me luck! I hope i dont get rejected!" Taehyung showed me his rectangular smile.

no..i cant let eunbi be together with taehyung. She's mine.

--------------------------------

Despo jungkook alertttt!! Heres chapt 9! Have a great day and thank you for reading!