chapter 14

eunbi pov

We all reached the music room and get settled down.

"alright class, im going to test you guys based on class list. Index number 1 will go first." Ms kim announced.

the class list is according to alphabet and girls go first, then boys.

"ani, ssaem, can you let the guys go first, im nervous..." yuju said.

She is index number 1 since her name starts with C and no one in the class has their name starts with letters before C. Im number 2 so :((.

"Arasso :) then Taewoon? You'll be the first then yuju, youre the last okay?"ms kim decided.

i felt relieved.

"Mian taewoon.." yuju apologised.

"nah its fine yuju :) wish me luck!" He said and smiled.

"hwaiting!" I said to cheer him on and taewoon smiled at me.

When taewoon was doing his piece, i closed my eyes and rest my mind. after maybe half an hour, it was my turn.

"remember eunbi ya, dont panic..clear your throat. Breathe in...breathe out :) you'll do well!" Yuju adviced me.

"gomawo yuju :)" i said and went to the seat in front with my guitar on my lap.

"so eunbi, whenever youre ready dear :)" ms kim said.

i started playing my guitar and sang.

I can't approach you so I'm lost
I like you but we're looking at different places
The more I try to get closer
The farther apart our hearts get

I can't meet you so I'm lingering
Just like parallel lines
I can't believe it, we will meet for sure
I'll wait until always

I couldn't tell you but I really liked you...

(Theres more but im lazy HAHAHA. Its actually 'rough' english version. Pretend sinb wrote it and played the guitar with it.)

i put my heart, emotions and soul to this piece. When i ended, i looked down. A loud applause began right after i finished. Even louder than the rest.

"this is amazing eunbi...did you wrote this yourself?" Ms kim asked.

"ne...ssaem.." i said.

"You did amazing :) go back to your seat. Next choi yuna. yuju :)" ms kim said. I sat beside eunha umji and jimim after that.

Jimin ruffled my hair, "you did amazing sinb!"

"Yah. My hair." I said. "gomawo jim-" i got cut off when someone grabbed my wrist and brought me out of the music room.

Jungkook.

"yah...let go of my wrist!" i shouted.

he kept quiet.

He brought me up to the rooftop. I was still holding to my guitar.

"Yah!" I shouted once we reached the rooftop.

He let me go.

"did you really wrote that song?" He asked.

"ani. my brother wrote it for me." I said trying my best to not tell him the truth.

"ohh..okay." He said. I immediately left and went to the music room after that.

sorry jungkook..i really dont want you to know that i wrote it and its for you..

jungkook pov

I went back to the music room. Ms kim told us that she will give the results tomorrow. Its now recess.

"oppa..do you want to eat recess with us..pleaseeee.." a few girls came up to me.

"Uh...uhmmm..." i didnt know what to say.

"Girls..can you guys just leave him alone. He needs to have sometimes for himself too." A girl behind said. It was eunbi.

The girls just walked away from me. I glanced at her and she left with the girls. I went out of the classroom and went to the year 4 classes. I wanted to find jackson. I reached and saw iu talking to jackson.

"hyung!" I called out to him.

"jackson, jungkook's calling you" iu said. Then jackson went over to me.

"yes?" He asked.

i showed him a video of eunbi's piece just now.

"Hey thats the song that she wrote! I thought she was gonna save it until you and her are dating.." jackson said.

"She wrote it for me?! She told me that you wrote it." I said.

Jackson showed me a book. He flipped to the page and theres a song lyrics on it.

I can't approach you so I'm lost
I like you but we're looking at different places
The more I try to get closer
The farther apart our hearts get

I can't meet you so I'm lingering
Just like parallel lines
I can't believe it, we will meet for sure
I'll wait until always

I couldn't tell you but I really liked you...

It says there 'for: jeon jungkook.

The next page. It has a drawing of me in it.

 It has a drawing of me in it

It was beautiful. She is so talented.

I like you. I love you. But youre not mine. I have no right to say i love you. Youre amazing jeon jungkook. Youre talented and you fit in perfectly in my kind of guy. When i met you first at bighit dance studio. I wanted to say hi to you but i felt awkward. I quited bighit bboy classes because i dislocated my left shoulder. I really love bboying but now i cant. fk my life. im so careless. I met you again after a few years in the same performing arts school.

You comforted me when im down. It was fun being next to you and i became your first admirers saver. Well at first i thought i would be just friendzoning you. Ever since i heard iu singing to you, i regret it. I wanted to be with you. A man who will be there for me. Next, meeting you in sourcemusic. I tried to hide myself from you. And i became sinb. You knew it was me but you didnt want to confirm. But now that you know its me there, im okay. But in anycase you found this journal and read this note to you, just know that i love you and i will always be there for you no matter what jeon jungkook. (Even if you will reject me)

18 august🌙

I finally clarified my feelings for hwang eunbi. I hate her.

------------------------------

⚡️JUNGKOOK HATES EUNBI?! Wth! Heres chapter 14! Thank you so much for reading! 🌈 UPCOMING BOOK WILL BE SINV/TAEBI!!🙆🏻 many of you requested for sinv/taebi book so the next book will be that!😊 thats all!! Have an awesome day!❤️