chapter 3

(i still cant get over the fact that they danced on water. its tooo amaazing.)

eunbi pov

the girls started quarrelling over jungkook again. I just calmed down alittle and ignored them. Then someone flicked my forehead.

"YAH!" I was annoyed. It was jungkook. "What's that for?!!" I asked.

"thats for you for not helping with these girls in our class." He said without any. I repeat without ANY expression on his face.

"im sure you can handle them bro. youre a guy. im a girl. what possibly a girl like me could do to protect a guy? nothing! sooo you must learn okay jungkookie." I said and then turned to umji.

"umji you wanna partner with eunha?" I asked. "yuju is giving me this glares that is forcing me to join her." I said.

Umji just laughed and agree to the plan. The four of us, umji, me, eunha and yuju are always together. its just that in class the four of us were separated to the 4 corners of the classroom. We four attend sourcemusic dance classes for our passion with another 2 eonnies named, sowon and yerin. dont get me wrong, i have ASA (after-school-activity) too. I took up dance for my ASA so ive been attending both dance class and my ASA dance practices every weekday.

"no i will arrange your groupings." ms kim said sternly.

"aniyooo!" the whole class whined.

"umji with eunha. yuju with eunseo." She listed down. And names after names later. "Lastly, jungkook and eunbi." I opened my mouth shocked.

"w..what. why am i with this blur octopus." i asked myself aloud.

"yah. Im not an octopus. Im a cute bunny." he replied apply aegyo.

"ohmalord. okay stop. please dont be like my brother." i said.

He just laughed. The girls who wanted to partner jungkook were upset and jealous. Like omg. Why do they like jungkook? Is he that good looking? i mean i only go for guys who can sing and dance and play instruments very well.

"Soooo what song do you wanna do?" I asked.

"as if its your last by blackpink?" He asked. "Lets just go to an instrument and start playing random notes and we'll both get to be in sync once we're used to it. can you play?" He asked.

"i...dont know how to play musical instruments. but i'll just go to the piano. How hard can playing the piano be?" I said while sitting down. Jungkook sat beside me and grabbed a guitar. He strummed it and it already sounded beautiful. I lied that i couldnt play any musical instruments. Oh and im a fan of blackpinkkkk!! Majimak chhoreom😂.

"5,6,7,8." He said. And i started playing the piano.

He didnt even played his guitar. When im done. I saw him looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I thought you didnt know how to play?? And you freaking played without the music script." He said still amazed.

"bruh playing the piano is nothing. So issit okay?" I asked.

"Ofcourse it is! Now lets sing!" Jungkook said. "You do the high note and i do the low note. I'll rap okay?" Jungkook continued.

I just nodddd my head. And we both started playing together. Our classmates stopped their discussions and they are now paying close attention to us. Then we both started singing. Wow his voice is beautiful. We ended off and received an applause by our classmates and ms kim.

"Well done jungkook and eunbi!" Ms kim said.

"t-thank you.." i said nervously.

"eunbi..you should be more out-spoken during vocal lessons! You are usually very quiet during my lessons. I didnt know you could sing this well!" Ms kim told me.

"i...i..oh no i just exposed myself." I said and dashed out of the music room.

-------------------------
hUH?! why did eunbi dashed out of the music room?? whyyy?!! chapter 3!  OMG YEY MY COMMON TESTS ARE OVER!!! My brain needa rest man. HAHAH soo thankq for reading and have a wonderful day ahead!!💖