chapter 8

eunbi pov

I revealed myself in front of jungkook. I realised, i have a huge crush on him. He could sing. He could dance. He is masculine. He is adorable and caring and loving especially. But i was really upset. Why cant i like another guy instead. *sigh*

But. He likes IU sunbae. I cant get him. But i'll always be there for him no matter what it takes. I will be there for him even if IU will make me suffer. I danced and danced until i let everything out. The choreography ended and i received alot of applause except from jungkook. He was looking at me with no expression. This piece was for him. But he doesnt like it. Well....if IU danced for him, i think he would prefer hers.

"Whats wrong eunbi? Thats not your usual one full of strength and the passion. But this? You are not even fulling out!" Ms jung asked me.

"im...sorry...could you get a slightly slower song. I'll redo my piece after everyone's done." I said and bowed to her.

"yuju, im sorry but i need jimin. Just for now." I said.

Yuju just patted my shoulder and smiled to me.
"Go ahead eunbi :) make sure you'll do even better" she said and asked jimin to follow me.

I left the room with him and went to the rooftop.

"gwaenchana? hmm..wanna do contemp instead?" He asked.

"yeah..that piece would really show the passion and strength in me when im feeling down." I said.

"you really like jungkook dont you?" He asked.

"is it...obvious?" I asked nervously.

He ruffled my hair, "you sinb hyung. ive known you since year 1. How could i not know?" He said while giving me an assuring smile.

"Now lets start." He said and started listening to the contemp song. 'Spring day' by bts.

After a while, i caught the steps quick.

"wow. your always like that. Catching steps quick. Now ready? Dont worry, i'll be performing it with you but for yuju instead." Jimin said and we went down to the dance studio.

"Ahh there you are. You ready eunbi?" Ms jung asked me assuringly.

"yes ms jung...jimin will be doing this piece with me." I said.

"Contemp? Alright. Whenever you both are ready." Ms jung said and we both stood in our positions.

The music starts and we both started dancing. It wasnt my usual dance genre but i was feeling this one. I cried while dancing. We ended off and bowed. Jimin hugged me (friendly one).

"Hey hey...you did amazing sinb hyung." He said as he ruffled my hair.

"that piece....was truly amazing. Well done both of you. You've managed to touched my heart. I could feel that you're upset eunbi..what ever it is, stay strong and dont be sad okay dear :)" ms jung said.

We both bowed and i went to sit somewhere further from jungkook. My seat was actually beside him. But i didnt want to see him. I will try my best not to like you jungkook.

Jungkook pov

Eunbi and jimin danced together. I could feel the strength, bond, closeness and sadness. I felt...jealous. I dont know why. I have the feeling to dance with eunbi. But i cant. When she's done, she went to sit further away from me.

"Alright class dismissed! Good job everyone for today! Rest well" ms jung dismissed us.

We all thanked her and left. Eunbi dashed out of the classroom.

I ran after her and grabbed her by her wrist.

"hey you alright?" I asked.

"yea im fine. Jungkook go." She said and her voice is shaky.

"no you're not fine..im-" i said.

"stop. let go of my hand. Or you'll regret it." she said sternly without facing me.

"no eunbi. I wont let you go." I said.

She turned to face me. Her eyes were full of sadness. It was red and watery. Her long brown hair was messy but still looks good on her.

"i like you." She finally said.

I was shocked. I let go of her hand. And took a step back.

"im sorry. i..dont have any intentions to hurt you eunbi but i dont have feelings for you." i said.

"then..thats all. I already expected that answer. Why would a guy like you have feelings for me? Now in front of everyone here, you have rejected me. You've stabbed me in my heart deep Jeon Jungkook. I would remember this wound for life. Yes im that sensitive and selfish. Thank you for caring for me this 2 days in school. Ive seen you even before you came to this school jungkook. BigHit dance club, bboy/bgirl class at 9.30pm till 10.30pm. Every monday. I left because i injured my left shoulder and couldnt bboy anymore. I was that girl with bangs last time, always in a black hoodie. You've never Approached me at all. I thought you changed jungkook but You still go for girls who sing and dance well. Who share the same hobby as you. I cant sing. I admit i have an ugly voice. I hope you and IU last long and please. do not. talk to me." eunbi said. People were staring at us.

"eunbi..." the girls said.

"thank you for the wound jungkook." Eunbi said and left.

-----------------------------------

YO GUYS! Issit bts and gfriend comeback quite similar??!! Eh but then....

Sinb looks like a doctor when doing that.

And jungkook's the patient AHAHAHHA

THIS IS SO COOL!!! ARGGGHH AHAHAH