chapter 11

eunbi pov

I got snapped back to reality when taehyung kiss my cheek.

"Enjoying the scene princess hwang?" He asked.

I get up from the motorbike.

"ani...i think you think so full of yourself alien." I said and walk off.

"Yah yah wait for me!" He shouted from behind and ran towards me.

Then we walk to the arcade.

Jungkook pov

I reached the mall and waited for iu to arrive. I saved a seat in a fast food restaurant to eat lunch with her. She came after a while. Oh my god. She looks stunning with the makeup. This makeup is definitely her doing it. I saw her makeup before and to be honest, its too thick. But this one, it fits her face perfectly.

"wow..you look...amazing baby." I said.

"Hehe gomawo baby kookie ☺️ i recently learnt a new makeup skill via youtube. Is my makeup okay?" She asked nervously and avoided my eye contact.

"its more than okay baby :) now come sit. The usual meal?" I asked.

She nodded her head and smiled.

We ate and had fun talking to each other. After that. Shopping. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I walked beside her along the shops and she pulled me into H&M. She shopped. I waited for 30 mins and she's done choosing the clothes. I went to the cashier with her.

"oh no. kookie, i dont have enough cash with me right now, could you pay for me😊 pleaseeeeeee" iu asked.

"Okay :)" i said and went to pay. The person at the cashier told me, "$89.90" i was shocked. "W..what. heres my card" i passed him the card and he did the necessary stuffs. We left h&m and went to another shop. Again, i had to pay for her. $79.85. $104.99. $57.90. There goes my money.

"Hey wanna go to the arcade to take our couple picture?" I asked.

"Omo! I thought you'd nvr ask! Lets go!" Iu pulled my arm that are full with shopping bags into the arcade.

"Wait iu, i call my driver to help me with these bags." I said and she waited until im done then we went in the arcade. There we saw eunbi with taehyung. They were playing basketball.

"Yah eunbi. You're good!" Taehyung said and brofist with eunbi.

"Ofcourse im good. Pfft im good at everything kim taehyung." Eunbi said teasingly.

"Yah🤦🏻‍♂️" taehyung cringed.

"AAHAAHHA OKOK LEGGO ONE MORE ROUND?" Eunbi asked.

"Okay 3,2,1 go!" Taehyung said. I was surprise that eunbi never missed a goal. She's good.

"Eo eunbi-ya!" Iu shouted cause the arcade room is noisy.

"Oh iu sunbae" eunbi said. Taehyung and eunbi came to us.

"yo kookie what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"We were about to go to the photobooth here then we saw you both playing."i said.

"Eunbi, what are you doing here playing basketball? That is totally not a girls thing sweetie!" Iu said.

Eunbi rolled her eyes. "Why do i need to do your makeup again?" She asked.

So eunbi did iu's makeup. No wonder.

"Yah iu. You asked eunbi to do your makeup?! You lied to me that you did it yourself!" I got mad.

"uh..umm baby its nothing like that! Eunbi lied! You trust me dont you baby?" She said while giving me a peck on my lips.

"Yah iu!" Eunbi shouted. Iu punched eunbi's left shoulder. "ouch..no iu not ...there..." eunbi said in pain.

"YAH IU! WTF?!" Taehyung got upset.

"Bruh taehyung. Iu merely just punched eunbi's shoulder lightly and eunbi was in pain. Eunbi is weak. Trust me." I said.

"didn't i said i dislocated my left shoulder after going for bboy classes at bighit. didnt i got hurt just now in school after doing the airflare. you wanna think that way Jeon. go ahead. yes oh HAHAHA im so weak!" Eunbi shouted and punched my face.

"yes Jeon. Im "so weak" 😊" eunbi said with her watery eyes.

"come on eunbi, lets leave." Taehyung said. He punched me at the same spot and left.

"Omo baby, are you alright?" Iu checked on my face.

I just nodded and wiped off the blood beside my lips.

------------------------