chapter 12

(shout out to sinkook.id on instagram for sinkook edits! They're so real istg.😭💯💯)

Jungkook pov

I sent iu back home and walked home after that. I plugged in my earpieces and listen to some music to relax my mind. I took time to think. Was i wrong to do that? Was i too harsh towards eunbi? But iu is my girlfriend and i should trust her. Then i saw them. Eunbi and taehyung. They were sitting on a bench nearby. I went to a corner, took out my earpieces and hear their conversations.

"is your left shoulder okay?" Taehyung asked checking eunbi's shoulder.

"If i didnt dislocate it recently, that punch wouldnt hurt at all. See tae, im so weak.." eunbi said.

taehyung passed her a strawberry milk and eunbi was smiling.

"gomawo taehyungieeee 😊 i feel better now" eunbi said and drank the strawberry milk.

"Aish. You and strawberry milk🙄. Btw sinb-ya -" taehyung said.

"yahhhhh sinb?!" eunbi shouted.

"yah. ive always called you that since year 1🤦🏻‍♂️ now let me continue. sinb-ya..you are not weak :) youre always strong in my eyes. your family members are there for you too. Yah. I cant even do a fking backflip. See. Thats what is unique about you sinb :) now let me see the muscle tape." Taehyung said and roll her sleeves up revealing her arm muscles. Woah....she really is a fit girl.

"do you want me to remove it? Or you want to do it yourself?" Taehyung asked.

"you remove it for me😊 cos if i remove it myself, i would be waxing my arm😂" eunbi said.

Then taehyung slowly remove the tape.

"Yah yah☹️. That hurtsss." Eunbi pouted.

Then taehyung give eunbi a peck on the lips. "Stop pouting you dumbhead.

"Kim taehyung!" I shouted.

"Who is it- jeon jungkook?! What are you doing here??" He asked.

"why did you kiss eunbi on the lips?!" I asked angrily.

"Why cant i?" He asked.

"She is not yours! She is mine!" I shouted.

"yah jeon jungkook. You have iu sunbae. You rejected me when i confessed. You have no fking rights to say that im yours!" Eunbi shouted at me.

"ugh you two are so frustrating!!!" Eunbi shouted. She packed her school bag and left.

"Kim Taehyung! Do not confess to me tmr. If you dont wanna get reject and have a bad mood, do not ask me to be your girlfriend. Jeon Jungkook! Stop being desperate! You already have a girlfriend!" Eunbi shouted and she bumped into a person behind her. Iu.

Eunbi pov

I bumped into iu.

"What is going on here." She asked.

"uhhh ani, ani..nothing happen.." i was holding my left shoulder.

"is...is your shoulder okay??" She asked concerned.

"a..ani...i need painkillers... *tears* it hurts so badly now.." i started tearing up because i couldnt handle the pain.

"aish..dont cry eunbi-ya. Come we go to my house. You both too. Jungkook and Taehyung." Iu said.

She is surprisingly nice to me. She brought me to her room and gave me painkillers. She also helped me with my muscle tape. Jungkook amd taehyung were waiting outside in the living room.

" feel better?" Iu asked.

"Ne, gomawo iu sunbae.." i said.

"Oh and eunbi...im sorry..for the way ive acted towards you these past few years. Im just so jealous that youre so much prettier and cooler than me :/...and i can tell. Jungkook likes you."

"I would accept him to be my boyfriend iu...but. He only likes me because i can dance. I can sing and i have the "looks" that he wants. Not my heart." I said.

"Whatever it is..i will break up with him :)" iu said.

"no sunbae..are you sure??" I asked.

"Well...i realised that i still have feelings for your brother..😅" iu said.

"Ah jinjja?! omg whyyy" i asked.

"i dont know...he is just very caring and nice towards me.." iu said.

"Imma ask him later for you :)" i said.

"can we be friends? I mean i can be an older sister for you ☺️"

"ofcourse :)" i said. "well um we better get out now..it must be awkward between those two😂" i continued and we both just laughed. We went out of iu's bedroom.

"hey is your shoulder okay?" Tae asked.

"yea, iu gave me painkillers and a new muscle tape and its black!!"i squealed.

"you like the colour black?" jungkook asked.

I nodded my head. Then tae, jungkook and iu talked. And i slowly fall asleep while listening to their conversation.

-------------------------

Halo yall, heres chapter 12! Thank you for reading! Btw i did this chapt otw to school so it might be alittle rushing :( AHAHHA okay see you on the next chapter! Iu and Sinb are friends!! 😍💯