chapter 19

(Hoho, im not lying. i rlly edited that pic ^ . If u want, you can just screenshot it 😂 idm)

eunbi pov

It has been weeks since jungkook and i have been together. We havent heard alot from chaeyoung. Our parents also have agreed on our relationship together. Now is dismissal time. Jungkook and i have decided to go to my house and study together.

only mum's at home. We both greeted her and ate lunch with her before studying. After we're done, we went to my room to study.

"Do you want to turn on the aircon?" Jungkook asked.

"sure, today is really hot." I said while fanning myself.

He turned on the aircon for me and i sat on the bed to study. (I mean who doesnt study on their bed before? I would eventually fall asleep😂)

Then he went to sit beside me.

"math? 😊" i asked while smiling at him.

"okay." Jungkook said.

We did a few questions for about half an hour because i took really long to understand the question.

"Aish..aniiii, you should use this value so that you can cross multiply!" Jungkook got irritated.

"yah! tsk arasso! No need to get mad at me." I said while rubbing off the errors i made on my book.

Then another question.

"Yah, you used the wrong method! Why cant you remember the formula!" Jungkook stressed up, ruffling his own hair out of frustration.

"okay okay! Calm down! You know i suck at math." I said and rubbing off the errors again.

Then another question.

"Yah! Aish! Are you stupid?! Thats not the right way! You just anyhow plus minus multiply divide and follow the answer given behind!" Jungkook raged.

"you know what, im done with you. you and your bad temper. always." i said and stomp out of the room.

I went to jackson's room and locked the door.

"Yah, whats with all the shoutings in your room. I cant focus on my revision." jackson asked.

"he keep on getting angry at me for getting the wrong answer or method for a problem sum. He began shouting and raging at me. I cant deal with his bad temper any longer oppa. His loud voice...just reminds me of..wonwoo.. im scared.." i scared.

"yah, wonwoo is gone remember? He already died a few years ago. Not every guy are like him okay ;) maybe jungkook's stressed about something." Jackson comforted me.

" *sigh* okay..i'll go to jungkook now.." i said and went back to my room.

I opened the door and saw him.

"Yah! Where did you go! You have not finish your studies! Do you need me to hit you?!" Jungkook shouted at me.

"why are you still standing there?! Come here!" He said angrily.

I shivered. What happened to the jungkook i know..why is he becoming more like wonwoo now. He called me stupid. He wanted to hit me. Thats what wonwoo use to do to me.

"jungkook.." i said while looking down. I tried my very best now to cry. I got tired. Im done. I looked up towards him with my teary eyes.

"lets give each other some space. I suggest you leave my house now." I said and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"huh why..am i not good enough for you?!" He shouted again.

"stop shouting at me. what am i to you? your slave? no im not. im your fking girlfriend. You called me stupid. You wanted to hit me. Raging at me over small problem. What the hell has gotten into you?! im tired jungkook. I put up with your bad temper for weeks. If i'd known you were just like him. I wouldnt even accept you. thanks for the past few weeks." I said and left my room.

-----------------------

Heres chapt 19! Wth jungkook?!! Omggggg. // anyways thankyou for reading and have a nice dayy!!❤️💯