chapter 18

jungkook pov

I need to talk to her. No matter what she says.

"i really like you. But i just dont wanna get hurt." she muttered softly.

I heard that.

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the rooftop.

"Yah! Can you stop dragging me everywhere?!" She shouted.

"thats enough of shouting at me eunbi." I said and stop in the middle of an empty hallway and pinned her against a wall.

"yah." she said.

i put on my lips on hers.

"I know you love me. Stop lying to yourself and to me." I said in between the kiss.

She wanted to pull off but i deepened the kiss. She accepts it after a while. I smiled.

we pulled off. I put my left hand on her waist and my right hand to support myself on the wall.

"...so.." she said.

I chuckled, "You really dont like awkward situations huh." And ruffled her hair.

She just smiled.

"finally you're smiling after a while. are you okay eunbi?" I asked.

She nodded her head but i could see that she is upset with something.

"what is it?" I asked.

"how do you know im hiding something jeon. 🙄" she asked.

"because i only got my eyes on you ;)" i said and she cringed so hard.

"ARGHHH FK THTS SO CRINGEYYYYY" she groaned.

"ughhhhh. WHY IN THE WORLD IS CHAEYOUNG WITH YOU?!" She let it out.

"woah woah, calm down eunbi. She's just a friend to me and she is my ex." I said.

"okay. but she still likes you alot." She said, crossing her arms.

"are you jealous 😏" i asked while smirking.

"tsk. Bye." she said and walked away.

I immediately pulled her wrist towards me and into a hug.

"come on its music lesson." I said and walked side by side with her.

I got my surprise for eunbi. I already told ms kim about it.

"oh yeah today we're getting back our assessment results" she said.

"Im sure you will pass :) i mean. You wrote that song for me. Ofcourse you will pass." I said and we entered the music room.

"Alright, now everyone's here? I will say out your name and your marks for your assessment. The highest will get to perform" ms kim said and nodded her head slightly towards me.

I nodded abit and pretended nothing happen.

"Choi Yuna, yuju. 80/100. Your vocals are amazing. But you could have done even better if you did an original :)"

"Hwang eunbi :) 90/100. Your vocal is sweet and you did an original which was fantastic :) well done dear" ms kim said.

She burst into tears of happiness.

"aww why is my eunbi cryinggg" i asked while ruffling her hair.

She chuckled while wiping her tears away.

Names after names later, "jeon jungkook. 95/100! Amazing dear." Ms kim said. I bowed and smiled to her.

"Now jungkook, since youre the highest. Go ahead :)"  ms kim said.

I got nervous but its alright. This is for eunbi.

(Damn i miss sungjoy😭// btw just imagine jungkook covering the whole song for eunbi 😂 and eunbi just join in)

Eunbi sensed that i was singing to her. She stood up, and went towards me. She had tears in her eyes.

"Who cares baby, i think i wanna marry you~ 😉" i sang. She sat beside me and i passed her a mic.

"Is it the look in your eyes....or is it this dancing juice~ hey baby, i think i wanna marry you~ " she sang while crying.

there were alot of squealing and aww-ing when we both sang. When we ended, i held her hand.

"eunbi-ya. will you be my girlfriend. I promise, to love you, care for you and be your best best friend." I said.

"Yah. She's our best best best friend jeon shithead." Eunha said.

"okay okay😂" i chuckled.

"yes ofcourse! :') i love you kookie :)" she said and we hugged. We didnt wanna kiss in front of the whole class and ms kim. That'll be super embarrassing.

---------------------------------
Heres chapt 18! Thankq for reading and have a nice day! The last chapt will be chapt 20! Just to let you know so that you wont be heartbroken HAHAHAH ok bye❤️