Chapter 19

Dumbledore

Daeran POV

Sirius was my favorite, he could always make me laugh and he told such funny stories.

 I learned that they each could do magic like me since apparently they came from the same place as me. Remus was more laid back but I liked that about him, it fitted him more.

The woman Tonks, I learned she could change her shape and she would become any animal I asked.

 When having lessons with Radagast they would join me in helping me understand my magic more. Instead of using staffs though they showed me small pointy sticks.

They said they were called wands and that they used them to channel their magic through. The wand itself was a lot lighter and I enjoyed it more than using the staff.

It has been about a week and we are currently eating dinner. Sirius is telling us of his adventures at Hogwarts which is a school where people like me study magic.

It sounded so cool with moving pictures and staircases, ghosts and floating candles. And Remus even said that the school was a giant castle.

 The only thing that confused me was this thing called a Gryffindor, Sirius said he was one. Does that show how far advanced in his magic he is.

 He had mentioned that Slytherin wasn't really the best house, so did that mean you would start as Slytherin then make your way up to Gryffindor.

"So then we snuck into Filch's office and-" There was the sound of a horn blowing in the distance. I sat up straighter and looked towards Legolas not knowing what to do. "It's ok little one" He told me. He took my hand and stood, I followed after him.

"Who is it" I asked curious "Lord Elrond" Legolas replied. I jumped in place where I was. Really Lord Elrond is here, I missed him so much I couldn't wait to see him. "Come let us go meet him"

Legolas said and started to make his way towards the courtyard and entrance. Once there I noticed them riding towards us.

 I wanted to run to them but Legolas kept a firm hand on mine. When I saw Lord Elrond at the front I could feel the smile on my face get even wider.

I squeezed Legolas's hand in anticipation and excitement. Once all the riders had come to a stop I made my way over to Lord Elrond's horse.

Next thing I know I am being lifted and placed into Lord Elrond's arms. I laughed loudly as Lord Elrond brought me to his chest and gave me a strong hug.

I wrapped my arms around his next and my legs around his torso. "I missed you so much" I exclaimed happily.

 Lord Elrond Laughed as well "I missed too Little one" Lord Elrond then dismounted his horse and made his way towards Legolas and Thranduil. "My friends" He said as he greeted them both formally.

 "Snape is that you, you greasy git" I heard Sirius say as he made his way behind us. I looked over Lord Elrond's shoulder and noticed some people I had never seen before. They were not elves, probably men, but how did Sirius know them.

 "Ah yes" Lord Elrond said "These travelers said they were looking for their companions, said they just arrived. I let them join us knowing they were probably looking for these three here."

Thranduil nodded his head, he then looked towards Lord Elrond having a silent discussion. There were four newcomers one woman and three other men. One man looked to be 100 in human years.

 He had gray-white hair with a long beard coming to about his stomach. His eyes twinkled in a way that made me tightened my hold on Lord Elrond's neck. He looked to me and I couldn't help but cringe.