{3}

Elley's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Ethan. He was so sweet and funny.

I would usually watch the Dolan twins video to get my mind off something, but now I can't because I will just keep thinking about him!

I finally fell asleep at 1:30 am.

I woke up the next morning to find 2 texts from Ethan.

ethan: I honestly can't stop thinking about you

ethan: sorry your probably asleep

He was thinking about me???

ME?? Like me, Elley Connor???

I smiled at the thought of Ethan Dolan thinking about me like that.

I decided I would text him back. He was currently in LA looking at houses so he was on the same time zone as me.

me: I was thinking about you too :)

I got an almost instant response.

ethan: so ft????

me: I have to get ready first, silly

ethan: your beautiful without makeup

me: you don't even know what I look like

ethan: yea but I bet you are beautiful

me: I would disagree

ethan: im giving you 10 minutes  

What he doesn't know is that my mom is a famous makeup artist so I can do my makeup in half that.

me: ughhh

ethan: fine 15 minutes. No more. 

me: it will have to do ig

Nice!! Now I will even have extra time to do my hair!!

I went for a very natural look, just mascara and a messy bun. It only took me 3 minutes so I had the extra 12 to watch Vampire Diaries and prepare to face time THE Ethan Dolan.

I finally texted him after what felt like forever.

me: okay I'm ready

ethan: me too!!

Ethan's POV

I was freaking out. What if she didn't like me??? 

What if she was rude or mean??

What if she wasn't even a girl??

What if she was a child abductor???

So many things were going through my head about her, and on top on that, WHAT DO I EVEN SAY???

Oh shit she texted me

Elley Connor: okay I'm ready

me: me too!!

This better be good!! C'mon Ethan!! You got this!

*Incoming call from Elley Connor*

I accepted it as soon as I saw her name.

She was stunning. The most beautiful person, I think I have ever seen.

"Wow" Is all I could say. I forgot to tell Gray I was on FaceTime with her, so I told her I would be right back. I quickly ran into the kitchen to find Gray making some gross dish he would want me to eat for breakfast.

"Gray!" I was out of breath from running so fast and being so nervous.

"Whats wrong, E??" He sounded worried.

"Im on FaceTime with Elley and she's SOO GORGEOUS!!" I yelled and then explained that he had to act like he wasn't there and I may have called dibs. I started jumping up and down and ran back to my phone.

"Sorry Im back." She immediately came off of pause.

"Its okay, I was just on Instagram." She smiled before letting out a soft giggle. Even her laugh was beautiful!

"What is your Instagram?? I'll follow you!!" I said happily making her face light up.

"Its elley.connor. But you don't have to, my friends will probably all flip since I haven't really told them that I texted you yet." Her laugh was contagious.

We continued to talk for hours and hours. Then it became an everyday thing. We started a streak on snapchat and I followed her on Instagram. All her friends begged her for my number but she didn't give it to them.

We face timed everyday for 3 months. It was hard because when I went back to jersey we were on different time zones.

I decided I'm going to surprise her by going to look at our new place in LA and then meet up with her for the first time ever.

This should be fun.