{8}

Ethan's POV

I can't stop thinking about Elley. I can never sleep when I think about her. I just want to run to her house and tell her that I love her and I want her to be mine. 

I don't know if I love her, I just feel a connection when I'm with her. I can't explain it. All I know is that I want to be with her every second of everyday. 

I finally fell asleep at 3:54 am. 

I had a million mini dreams about Elley. She is so perfect. 

I called her the second I woke up. She said she was eating breakfast and would FaceTime me in a minute. As I waited for her call, I set up the camera for our video. 

Once she finally called back we talked about where we would go after we filmed the video. 

"Bring something sorta fancy over so I can see if it would work." I insisted. 

"Why?" She questioned in her sassy voice, "Are you taking me, Elley Connor on a date??" She giggle as she said it. I love her laugh so much. It is so sweet and beautiful. 

"Only if you accept?" He shot her the cheesiest smile I could bare. 

"Ill have to think about it..." We both starting laughing. I'm planning to officially ask her out on the date after we finish the video.

"Come over in 30 minutes??" I asked her, hoping she would be able to. 

"I don't really have a ride..." She winked which made me laugh. 

"I'll pick you up soon, remember something fancy!!" I love her voice. Its so soothing. 

"Okay, if I feel like it." She smiled and we said our goodbyes. 

I got out of bed and got ready to go pick her up. Her house was about 15 minutes away from the hotel, so I had to leave in 10 minutes if I wanted to get her on time.

I put on a muscle tank, and sweatpants. 

"Where are you going?" Gray asked before jumping onto his bed.

"To get Elley." He practically sprinted up, and then sat back down. 

"I want to come, but I know I probably shouldn't..." He frowned which made me furrow my eyebrows. 

"Gray, please don't be weird and awkward. She's filming a video with us and we need to act like we always do. Just act like she's a fan." I patted his back. "But I do have to go, I don't want to be late." I gave him a slight smile and walked out. 

I feel so bad about this. I really like Elley and I know she likes me and NOT Grayson. 

I just keep telling myself, Grayson takes everything from you. You can't let him take her. 

I got in the car to pick up Elley and drove to her house.

Elley's POV 

Ethan said to bring something fancy, so I brought out my favorite dress. It was my moms prom dress from when she was younger. 

It is the most beautiful dress you have ever seen. It is a light pink with gold embroidery. My mom told me that I should wear this dress when I think I'm meeting "the one." And I think Ethan could be the one. 

I even think I may love Ethan

I even think I may love Ethan. I can't tell him yet because that will freak him out. I mean we have been talking for over 3 months and we call each other "babe," so would be surprised if he didn't love me back.

I out the dress in a box with a matching pair of gold stilettos. 

As for my outfit right now I was wearing my ripped jeans and a Calvin Klein crop top. For my shoes, I threw on my converse and grabbed my phone off the charger. 

I held the box in one hand as I opened the door of my house. I had a little swing on my porch so I sat on it and just thought about Ethan. 

He is like a drug that I can't get out of my head. He could be the best thing to happen to me, or the worst. 

I hear a honk, he's here.

(next chapter is pretty long, I know these chapters are short but they lead up to something big...LIKE NEXT CHAPTERRRR!!)