{7}

Elley's POV

I went home and texted Ethan.

me: hey text me when ur home safely :)

He replied about 5 minutes later.

E: im home babe, want to come and film a video w/gray and I tomorrow and then we can go somewhere after??

me: I'm going to need some convincing Ethan Grant

E: well Elley Ashley, I will be there and I kinda like you

me: what if I don't like you???

E: too bad your coming anyway

me: okay ill be there cutie 

E: okay babe goodnight

me: we aren't dating ;)

E: ur such a tease 

me: you love it

E: that I do

me: okay goodnight Ethan Grant Dolan 

E: goodnight Elley Ashley Connor 

God he's so adorable! He's sweet and funny and just perfect!

I want him to ask me out, but I want to get to know him better first. 

I feel like its the first day we started talking all over again. I can't stop thinking about him! 

His smile. His hair. His eyes. His lips. Everything about him makes me tingle. I don't know how he does this to me. 

The fans are taking it very easily, they are very sweet and tell me I should make a youtube channel and say stuff like "You should date Ethan!! You would be so cute!" 

The only reason they know about "us" is because we would post bad pictures of each other on our stories to embarrass each other. 

A few examples are....

He had worse  pictures of me though

I heard my phone ring just as I was about to fall asleep. 

I slowly grabbed my phone and heard the ringtone...Ethan. 

My ringtone for him was his all time favorite song. (DONTTRUSTME)

I quickly accepted, "hi hunny." I said making him smile. It was still pretty light in his hotel room, so I could see him clearly. 

"I wanted to hear your voice before I go to sleep." I smiled and didn't say anything. "I know you heard me say that, thats why you aren't answering me!" I started giggling as he sarcastically yelled through the phone. 

"Fine! Goodnight ethan." I giggled again. I just couldn't help it! He made me all giddy and happy!

"Elley?" He asked softly.

"Yes Ethan?" I questioned. My eyes were beginning to close.

"Will you sing me a song?" I instantly started laughing. 

"E, I can't sing!?" I didn't know why he was asking me. I told him I was a horrible singer multiple times.

"Please just one line of a song!!" He pleaded and I eventually gave in.

"Fine, what song?" I just want to go to bed!!! Ethan why do you have to do this to me?!!?

"A slow one." He sounded like a little baby when he said that. It made my heart melt into 1 million pieces. 

"Fine...." I started singing a few lines of Halo by Beyoncé and stopped as fast as I could. 

"What can't you do??" I blushed and shrugged my shoulder. "You so cute...you know that, right?" He complimented. 

"Thanks baby." I blushed and made a kissing sound. I wish I could kiss him. 

"Hey! How come you can call me that, but I can't call you that?" He joked sarcastically. 

"Cuz I make the rules." We both started laughing, "My next rule is that I'm tired and I want to go to bed. Goodnight E." After this we said our goodnights and hung up. 

I felt different talking to Ethan, I can't explain it. We just have a connection that I can't explain.

He is just so amazing! And tomorrow we even get to film a video together.

I just hope Grayson isn't like he was today....

(Welp, this chapter sucks, but don't worry because something big is coming up ;))