{18}

*5 days later*

Elley's POV

Finally, I'm getting out of this hell. 

They stab me with needles constantly and are always taking me for scans. Oh, and all the questions they ask you. 

I know they are just doing their job, but its so annoying. 

Today it all stops and I can go and sleep in my own bed and I can eat without having to hit a call button. 

All we have to do, is sign a few more papers and then we can book it. 

My shoulder is still healing so I can't do anything too strenuous.

It hurts a lot, and I know I should be super scared because I was shot, but I feel better than ever.  

Hopefully in the next few days the pain will be over and I can go back to living my normal life. 

Ethan is here with me and we are just collecting the rest of my stuff. My mom is outside, signing the papers.

It's very simple stuff, just my pillow, blanket, charger, clothes, stuff like that. 

"Okay, I think I packed up everything." Ethan looked over and gave me a smile. 

He slowly sat down my bag and walked over to me. He gave me a huge, tight, hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

I buried my head into his neck and closed my eyes. Being in his arms was my favorite place. 

"Everything is going to be okay, Elley. I promise no one will ever hurt you again." Him saying that meant the world to me. The way he cared for me was so incredible. 

The doctor walked in a few minutes later and told us we were ready to go. Then the nurses brought out a wheelchair to wheel me to Ethan's car. 

Ethan loaded up the his trunk with my stuff and we headed on our way back to my house. 

We sang to our all of our favorite songs in the car until we got home. 

Finally, my own room with my own privacy. 

"Let me get your bags, babe." Ethan escorted me out of the car and into my house, with my bags in his hands. 

What a guy, am I right?! Or am I right. 

We walked up the stairs to my room, which was pretty clean. 

We unpacked and put everything back into its original position. 

Then we went back downstairs, made some popcorn and went into my basement to watch a movie. 

"So, this is our first "hang out" alone." I said awkwardly. 

"Yea, I guess it is." Ethan laughed nervously. 

We were never like this.

"Yea, um what movie would you want to watch?" I wasn't used to this. I was used to extreme, crazy, beautiful dates. Not sitting on a couch in my basement. 

"How about White Chicks?" Ethan suggested, "I've never seen it before, but fans say its funny." 

"Oh yea, speaking of fans, some of them are being so caring. I guess word got out that I was hurt and they made the cute videos of me. They said they hope I get better soon." I showed Ethan my phone with all the fan pages about us. 

"Awe, I love our fans." He smiled. 

Our fans.

I thought about that. He considers all of his fans, to also be my fans. I think that's adorable. 

"I'll put on White chicks, and we can open some DM's together while it turns on." I loved opening DM's from fans. They are all so cute. 

"Open that one!" Ethan pointed to one by a girl with the username, @ethlleyyyy.

@ethlleyyyy: Hi Elley! I just wanted to tell you that I love you and Ethan so much and I'm so happy you guys are finally together!! I've seen pictures of you guys for a while and I always wished you guys would be together! I hope you get better soon! Love you again<333

"She's so sweet!!" I squealed in excitement. I love fans. 

@elley.connor: Hi!! Thank you so much for all your kind words! We love you more<33

She replied in almost seconds

@ethlleyyyy: OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

@ethlleyyyy: ARE YOU AND ETHAN TOGETHER RIGHT NOW??

@ethlleyyyy: TELL HIM I LOVE HIM TOO

@ethlleyyyy: AND GRAYSON

@elley.connor: Yea I am with E, ofc ill tell them and I LOVE YOU MOREEEE

We sent a selfie to her with hearts. I saved it too because I thought it was super cute. He was making a duck face and I was smiling and our faces were squished up against each other. 

I knew this picture would be all over the internet after we sent it, but I didn't care. 

As I assumed, she screenshotted it. I would too if the people I loved sent me an adorable selfie. 

Ethan and I kept opening DM's until about 30 minutes into the movie when we began to get tired.

(Hehe)