{14}

(im backkkk)

*Day the twins come back*

Elley's POV

Today is the day. Today is the day where I get to see my favorite person ever. His name starts with E and ends with Than Dolan. 

For the past few days, I've cleaned the apartment and made sure everything was where it was supposed to be. 

Ethan told me he would meet me at an ice cream place on the other side of the city once he got unpacked. 

I was bummed he didn't ask me to meet him at the airport, but I get it. Its a super long flight, plus he was bringing a lot of his stuff from home. 

He was being weirdly vague and not saying much. 

E: Here is the address, 5466 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036. Leave at 4:00 with Veronica. 

me: what E?? 

E: pls just do it

me: I can't drive..

E: Veronica can, can't she??

me: she has her permit so I guess

E: perfect, see you there

me: Ethan what?? Im so confused 

me: what is going on

E: just dress casual 

me: so this is a date??

E: I have to go, phones off xoxo

me: ughhh E xoxo

I passed Ethan's message onto Veronica and we got changed into some casual outfits. We were just going to have a PJ party with the boys and watch high school musical in my basement, but I guess that isn't happening. 

I put on a white, off the shoulder top, with a jean skirt. I loved this outfit because it was so simple and cute at the same time. 

Veronica got changed into a grey, tank top, with black, ripped jeans

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Veronica got changed into a grey, tank top, with black, ripped jeans. By that time, it was already 3:50, so we hopped into her jeep and we headed to the ice cream place. 

It took about 30 minutes to get to, with traffic, but we finally made it. 

I texted Ethan telling him I was here. He told me he would be there soon, and to just walk inside. 

I did as he said. I pushed open the heavy, glass door and heard a set of bells ring as the door hit them, making them lightly jingle. 

I looked down at my phone, not paying attention until I looked up to find a seat. 

I saw Ethan and Grayson sitting at a booth smiling with our favorite ice cream in their hands. 

I sprinted up to them, not even realizing there were tears rolling down my face. I missed Ethan and Grayson so much. They both slowly got out of the booth, preparing themselves for the impact of our bodies colliding.

 Everything felt like it was going in slow motion. I jumped into Ethan's awaiting arms, as Veronica, Grayson's. We just stood there for about 3 minutes, just hugging. 

I kept trying to get closer and closer to Ethan. Breathing his cologne, feeling his skin, anything I could do. I know I sound like a wife seeing her husband after years of being apart, but thats what it felt like. 

I never wanted to be away from Ethan again. Nope, never. Where ever he went, I was coming with him. I honestly love him so much. 

I got off Ethan and hugged Grayson. This moment made me realize how great life is. Yes, sometimes things suck and they are so horrible that you can't bare it, but moments like this make it all worth it. I was genuinely happy at this moment and nothing could ruin it. 

We sat down in the booth the boys picked out, talked and ate ice cream. Nothing could be more perfect...or so I thought. 

After we finished, the boys told us to follow their car. They always had things planned, which scared both Veronica and I. 

We followed them all the way to a private beach in Santa Monica. They told us to wait in our cars and not get out until they got us. Veronica and I didn't know what to think. It looked like any other beach, so we waited and waited for about 20 minutes. 

Grayson and Ethan finally walked up to our car, out of no where, with their shirts off and swimming trunks on. 

Ethan opened the car door for me and took my hand, Grayson did the same for V on the other side. We took off our shoes and threw them back into the trunk. 

"This way, babe." They pulled us onto the beach, where we saw the most beautiful sight. 

The sky was pink and there were candles everywhere. They had two blankets set up about 5 feet away from each other, with a picnic basket in the middle. 

"Ethan!!" I put my hands over my face. I didn't want to cry but he just made me so happy!

"You like it??" His face was lit up.

"Yes, Ethan! Of course I like it!! This night cannot get any better." I was crying at this point. 

You wouldn't understand exactly how I feel unless you are in this moment. I was with my best friends in the entire world and the boy I was in love with had his arms tightly wrapped around my body, making me want to say here forever. You may disagree, but it was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced. 

Tonight was even better than the cliff night. Not going to lie, that was such a good night, but nothing could beat right now. 

Ethan broke the hug and nodded over at Grayson. Grayson took Veronica to the beach while Ethan and I just stood together in the parking lot, not saying a word. 

Was he about to tell me he lost feelings?? 

Does he not love me anymore??? 

I was getting so scared. 

"Elley Ashley Connor," He began to pause and stutter, "would you like to be my girlfriend?" My heart melted and those words traveled deep into my soul. 

"Ethan Grant Dolan, it would be an honor." I was laughing, smiling and crying all at the same time. 

He leaned in and kissed my lips, softly yet passionately. He walked me to the beach where the towels were set up. We watched the sunset in silence. Not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one. The one you see in romance movies. The one you wish to have one day. Yup, that one. 

I was the luckiest girl in the world.