{20}

Veronica's POV

I can't believe this happened again. 

Grayson knew I was cheated on before. 

He KNEW how much I hated my ex for what he did. 

And he did it anyway.

I just wanted to have a nice date like Elley and Ethan always have, but no. 

Grayson had to fucking ruin it. 

He texted me and called me almost 1000 times. I didn't answer him once.

I hated him for what he did. 

I walked in and the expression on his face said everything. 

I never would have thought my Grayson, the Grayson that said he loved me, would ever cheat on me. 

I guess thats what I get for respecting myself and my boundaries. 

I thought he respected me and them too, but I guess not. 

Wow I was wrong about him.

I wish I never met him. 

I needed Elley. 

I hoped she would be here soon. 

Right as I thought that, the door bell rang to my house. 

I ran to the door, I was a mess. 

I opened it and my jaw dropped. 

It was Grayson. 

I yelled at him, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!" 

It was obvious he had been crying. 

"It's not what you think.." He started crying suddenly, but for some reason, I didn't care.

"REALLY, THEN WHAT WAS IT?? YOU ACCIDENTALLY CHATED ON ME WITH JULIA!? YEAH RIGHT! JUST LEAVE, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!" I never wanted to see his face EVER again. 

I slammed the door in his face. 

Thankfully it was only me home. 

My older sister was with her friends and my parents were at work. 

God, I hate Grayson.

Actually, no. I love Grayson. 

I love Grayson so much, that's why this hurts so bad. 

The people you love the most are the ones that hurt you most. 

Sucks, but it's true. 

I am still in love with Grayson Bailey Dolan and I would do anything to get him back. But I can't. 

I may still love him, but he broke our trust. 

He broke me. 

I was sitting in a ball, crying on the floor when I heard the door open. 

I didn't get up to see who it was. I didn't care. 

I felt the floor move and my best friend in the entire world sprinted toward me. 

Ethan wasn't there. 

It was just Elley and I, hugging and crying in a ball in the middle of my living room. 

After a few minutes she picked me up and brought me to the couch. 

I finally spoke, "Where's Ethan?" My voice was scratchy from screaming and crying. 

"He saw Grayson walking out and left with him. Ethan was so mad V, like I thought he was going to punch Grayson." When she said his name I cried even more. 

Elley pulled me into another hug. She apologized for taking so long, but she brought me Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream and my favorite movie. She recently got her license so she could drive now. 

She got 2 giant gallons of my favorite ice cream. We both like the same ice cream flavor so we could always share. 

She put in The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. Elley and I love romance movies. 

We decided it was a good idea to have a sleepover, so we got on our matching donut pj's and told our parents. We didn't have to ask anymore, our parents really trusted us. 

The movie started playing so we got blankets and pillows and got extremely comfortable. 

When we watched the movie, I forgot about all of my problems. 

I even laughed at some points.

But then at about 1 hour into the movie, there was this part where they were singing in the car and I just broke down. 

They sang our song. They were singing me and Grayson's song. 

I told him this was my favorite movie and so we watched it together and he told me, I will always be loved by him. So whenever we get in the car, we play the song "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5. 

He would sing to me just like Liam sang to Miley. 

I don't think I have ever cried this hard. 

Elley just hugged me. 

I wouldn't know what to do either. 

I hugged her and cried. 

I cried for what felt like hours. 

I didn't realize how tired you get when you are crying. 

I fell asleep on the couch with tears still in my eyes and my best friend with her arms around me.