{12}

*2 days later* (When Veronica gets back)

Elley's POV

I'm so excited!! 

Today I get to see my best friend who I missed so much!!

Yes, we face timed and texted but it was never the same. 

Veronica and I were the first of our friend group to watch the twins and now, she will finally get to meet them.

V's flight was supposed to get in at 3:00 pm so my mom agreed to take me. 

We left at 2:00 since it was about 20 minutes away, plus we had to get to where their gate was. 

I didn't tell her I was going to be there, because I was hoping to surprise her. I was pretty sure she knew I would be there though. 

For some reason, I was extremely nervous. I've known her for forever, I'm honestly not sure why I'm so nervous.

I saw her mom walk though the elevator, then her dad and then Veronica herself. 

I sprinted to her, with a few tears rolling down my face. I missed her so much! 

"Oh V!! I missed you so much!" I said while in a close hug. 

"Aww, El I miss you more!!" She was crying too, we loved each other so much. We were practically sisters. 

After a very long time, we were practically pulled off each other by our parents. We starting talking about her trip and how amazing it was. 

It really did sound amazing. It was a one in a lifetime opportunity. 

We continued talking as we got in the car. She only had one sibling but she wasn't much older than Veronica, so in the car we all talked together. 

My mom dropped them off at their house and we went back to our house. Veronica and I would definitely hang out today. We hang out almost everyday, besides these past few months. 

I got a call from Ethan about an hour later, asking if I wanted to hang out. I asked if I could bring my best friend, and he agreed to bring Grayson. 

Veronica was always a Grayson fan and I was always an Ethan fan, which kind of worked out in this situation. 

We decided we would go to the movies and then the park because we wanted to see the new Spiderman movie, but we also wanted to be able to talk. 

I called Veronica and asked if she would want to her and her repose was "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? YOU HAVE TO ASK?? OF COURSE ITS YES!!!" I could tell she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

I told her to meet us at the theater at 5:15 since the movie starts at 5:30 and we wanted to get snacks. 

Ethan was picking me up at 5:00 so I started to get ready. 

I put on a very casual outfit. It started with a white, quarter button up shirt, with some dark wash, ripped, jeans. For my shoes, I put on my white, low top converse that I wear everywhere. And finally, I knew it would probably be cold in the theater so I threw on my black and white, nike windbreaker. I grabbed my black purse and went outside to wait for Ethan.