{4}

Elley's POV

Ethan and I have been face timing everyday for over 3 months now and I really like him. I wish I could see him in person but they don't come back for another 3 weeks.

Ethan and I texted, like we always do, but today he was acting weird. He was asking more questions than usual. I said I was going to the mall and that I would text him later.

I went to the closest mall to my house. I got a call from Ethan, which was weird because we usually face time, not call each other.

"Hey E!" I said happily, I love hearing his voice. 

"Hey babe!" He sounded more excited than normal.

"We aren't dating silly! We haven't even met!" I heard him let out a soft laugh from the other line. 

"Hey where are you?" He always asks stuff like this so I didn't really think much of it. 

"I'm walking into Hollister in Beverly Center Mall. Where are you?" 

"Im driving, I should probably go!! Bye Elley" He made a kissing sound threw the phone. 

"Bye baby!!" I made a kissing noise back and then hung up, before he could say anything about me calling him baby.

When I walked into Hollister I was greeted by the workers. I walked around the store, in search for a new bikini.

I found out that all the bikini's were on sale so I grabbed 5 to try on. 

First I tried on a bandeau that was white and had colorful splatter paint on it. 

Being the tease I was, I took a picture of the bandeau and sent it to Ethan with the caption, "you like??" 

He replied with a picture of his face very close up so I couldn't tell where he was. The caption said, "let me see it on you" 

I sent a picture back of the door to the dressing room and said "maybe one day :)"

I laughed and threw my phone back into my purse. 

I decided I would only get 3 of the 5 so I put back the 2 I didn't like. 

I walked around the store again and saw two guys in hoodies, covering their faces with sunglasses. 

I walked away from them as fast I could. I bought the bathing suits and then practically sprinted out of the store. 

I saw the two guys were following me. I got on the elevator to try to get away from them, but right before it closed, they squished in. 

"Elley?" I recognized their voice. 

"Ethan?!" I squealed, I couldn't believe I was meeting him in person. 

(ik this charter is super short I'm sorry )