{24}

Elley's POV

This was Grayson's idea to bring V to Hawaii, but Ethan and I decided we wanted to come, so we did. 

It was a 2 night and 3 day stay. We were separated from V and Grayson,  but we would meet up sometimes. 

V and Gray talked things out and they agreed it would be a good idea if they stayed together. 

Ethan and I on the other hand, we went everywhere and did everything. 

By everything I mean EVERYTHING...if you know what I mean.

I lost my virginity to him, if you don't understand that. 

It was exactly how I wanted it to be. 

It was our last night, Ethan planned a dinner for us. 

The restaurant was on a cliff above the ocean.

I had on a loose, flowy dress on.

We had eaten so fast, it's like we were reading each others mind. 

He kissed me from across the table, and thats when we knew what we wanted. 

He paid and left way too big of a tip and we got in a cab that took us back to our hotel. 

The second we got in the cab we starting making out. Our mouths moved in sync and Ethan's body collapsed on top of mine. 

He moved from my lips down to my neck and started sucking, leaving big hickeys all over. 

Before we got out of the cab, the driver pulled Ethan and handed him a condom and told him that he can never be too safe. 

It was extremely strange but hilarious at the same time. 

We walked through the front doors and Ethan picked me up over his shoulder and brought me up to our room and managed to take my bra off with one hand. 

I was shocked...but not mad. 

He pushed off all of the covers on the bed and then told me to get on it. 

I did as I was told. 

My dress was loose enough to pull over my head. 

I was left in my underwear and nothing else. 

Ethan ripped off his shirt and threw it next to the blankets. 

I helped him take off his belt and pants. 

I quickly and efficiently undid his brown leather belt and pulled down his kaki pants. 

That's when it got real. 

"El, are you sure your ready?" He stopped to make sure I was okay. 

Without hesitation I responded, "Yes, Ethan. I'm ready." 

He got on top of me again, and started kissing all down my chest to the top of my underwear.

Then, he started to pull them down using his teeth, then used his hands to get them off my legs. 

"That was hot." He smiled at my remark and continued to kiss my body. 

"No, your just sexy." He replied making me smirk.

The room began to get filled with steam and adrenaline rushed through our bodies, but I think I should save the rest for a different day. 

*The next day*

We are leaving today and finally, everyone is happy. 

Everything is perfect. 

Everything is exactly what I wanted it to be.