{5}

Elley's POV

"Hey, babe!" He took off his sunglasses and pulled his hood down. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up off the ground and spun me in a circle. 

"I can't believe I'm finally meeting you!" He whispered in my ear. 

We felt the elevator jolt, which meant it was time to get out, so I let go of Ethan. 

I looked past Ethan and saw Grayson starring at me. Ethan said Gray thought I was pretty but I didn't think he would be like this. 

"Hi Grayson!" I walked up and gave him a tight, short hug. 

Ethan glared at Grayson before taking my hand and walking around the mall. 

"What store do you want to go to next?" He asked, with the biggest smile on his face. 

"Well, I was going to go to Victoria Secret, but now I can't." I looked at Ethan, who's face was now very red. 

"Thats okay, you can go. We will wait outside!" He coughed which made me giggle. 

I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked slowly to the store. 

On the way we caught up on many things. I found out that they were staying for 1 week and then they are going back home. 

It was bitter sweet because I want them here, but I also want them to happy, and I know being in Jersey makes them extremely happy. 

We walked into Victoria Secret and I instantly ran to the bombshell. I've always wanted one but I never got one. This time was different, I had a lot of extra money to spend and I was determined to get it. 

I looked over at Ethan and Grayson, who looked very awkward. They were just standing in the middle of the store, not saying anything. 

I laughed and grabbed Ethan's arm and pulled him to a section of bras so he could pick out a few for me. 

"Im a size 34C. Pick out some you want me to try on." His eyes widened but he finally  nodded his head and then called Grayson over to help him. 

They handed me 3 bras, surprisingly all the right size. 

I took them to the dressing room and tried them on, while they sat outside the dressing room. 

"Are you ready?" I yelled to them from inside the dressing room. 

"I hope!!" I heard Ethan yell back. 

This bra was very cute. It was red and had lace all over it. It was also a push up, which I don't think he realized but its okay. ;)

I walked out and their jaws dropped. 

"Okay, you need to be a model." Ethan said making me blush. 

While I was trying all the bras on, I could tell they both had boners, but I wasn't going to embarrass them. (Im sorry!! I couldn't resist)

I ended up buying all the bras...well kinda bought them. Ethan wanted to help pay. I told him I didn't want him too, but he insisted. He said he wanted to spoil me. 

"Where to next?" He interlocked his fingers with mine. He made my heart melt into a million pieces. 

We spend the whole day together. I tried to include Grayson as much as I could, but he was definitely the third wheel. 

They drove me home, which was very sweet, considering I lived pretty far away from their hotel. 

Ethan told me that he wanted to spend as much time as he could with me while he was here. 

He even walked me to the door so he knew I got in safely. 

This day could not get any better.