{15}

Ethan's POV

Everything went perfectly. 

Nothing could have been more perfect. 

Grayson and Veronica were dating and so were Elley and I. 

Grayson and I both decided it would be best if we told our fans in a video. So thats what we would do tonight. (its the next day)

Last night after everything that happened, I dropped Elley and Veronica back off at Elley's house. I kissed her before she walked into her newly built, urban house. 

Last night was exactly what I wanted it to be. I couldn't stop thinking about it, or her. 

Elley is the most beautiful, smart, funny, gorgeous girl I have ever met. Now I can finally call her mine. Elley is mine. All mine. No one else can have her because she is mine. You don't know how good it is to say that. 

We are going to film a video as if they are just special guests and at the end we will announce it. 

Gray told the girls that they could come by our place at 3:00 and then after we film we would edit it all together.

Once that time finally came around, we heard a knock at our door. 

"Hey, E!!" Elley said smiling as she walked in, giggling as she looked back at me. I was admiring her as she walked. "Stop looking at me like that." 

"Like what babe?" I said, making her laugh even harder. Veronica walked in, totally ruining the mood. I called Gray and he practically sprinted down the stairs to Veronica. They were super cute together. 

We were filming a video called "hot tub confessions," and at the end we will confess that we are dating. 

Our apartment complex had a pool and hot tub, so at around 3:30 we headed down in our bathing suits, with camera's in hand. 

None of us had "important" things to confess so we made up funny ones. Finally the time came, where I announce to the people who made my dreams come true, that I am dating my dream girl, herself. 

"Okay guys, so this is an actual confession." Grayson started off, he kept looking over at Veronica, not knowing exactly what to say. "Veronica and I, are finally dating!" He lifted her up and hugged her. 

Now, my turn. 

"I'm very happy to announce that Elley and I are dating as well!" I hugged her and gave her a huge kiss on the lips. It was a soft kiss, more like a tease than an actual kiss. We would obviously cut that part out. We knew our viewers would get upset if they saw it. 

After filming, we went back upstairs to our apartment and edited the video. This was the first time we edited as a big group. Usually, Grayson edits one video, and I edit the other. But now, we have 2 other people helping us edit all at the same time. 

It was definitely more fun. 

The video would be posted the next day, so we had to edit fast. 

As a group, we decided that we would post it when we were all together, so the girls would come back over at 2:00 the next day. 

I wanted Elley to sleepover but she said her mom would kill her if she knew thats where she was, so she had to go home with Veronica. 

The second Elley got home, we face timed each other. We talked for the entire night, and then finally the morning struck. 

She accidentally fell asleep, and I wasn't going to hang up so I tried to fall asleep too. I could hear her lungs as she breathed in and out. It was very relaxing, knowing the girl you love is safe. I finally fell asleep as well, and we both woke up around 10:00. 

Veronica and Elley decided they wanted to come early and showed up at our apartment at 1:00. Grayson and I didn't know they were coming early, and I had just gotten out of the shower. 

Out of nowhere, I hear the door creak open. "E?" I hear Elley call. I was just in underwear at this point.

She opened the door and she quickly ran over to me. 

"Hi, baby! I missed you!" She hugged me and kissed my lips, then cheeks, and continued moving down to my neck. 

Our "quick" hello, turned into a heated make-out session. 

I pinned her against the wall and tried fighting the urge to rip her shirt off. 

That's when we heard snickering coming from the doorway. 

Interrupted...again. Thanks, Gray.

Elley's face was bright red, I'm assuming mine was as well because we both looked at each other and started laughing. 

I pulled back from the wall and speed walked into my closet. 

"I was just going to tell you love birds that we post the video in 45 minutes, so you should get ready..." Grayson chuckled to himself as he walked out of the hallway, into his room. 

Finally, 3:00 came around and we were about to post the video. We got our phones out, ready to snapchat that we uploaded. 

"THIS WEEKS VIDEO IS UP!!!" We scream, probably annoying our neighbors. 

We all tweet and instantly get thousands of retweets and comments. 

As a group, we go out to get ice cream and decide not to go on our phones until 3:45. No matter how our fans react, it won't change my love for Elley, or Grayson's love for Veronica. 

Thankfully, we didn't have to worry about negative fans, because the hashtag #dolantwinsaretaken was trending #1 on twitter. Everyone was so supportive. 

After about another 15 minutes, two more hashtags were trending #2 and #3 on twitter. #teamEthlley and #teamGrayonica. This couldn't have gone any better. 

Of course, some people hated on the girls, but mostly everyone was supportive. This is why I love our fandom so much, always full of positivity. 

We spent the rest of the day together, just enjoying each others company. 

(Guys please comment if you want this to get a little "dirtier" because if you don't want that I totally get it, but if you do I also want to know.)