{19}

Elley's POV

After 30 minutes of opening Dm's from fans, I plugged my phone in and Ethan decided we should watch a movie. We  were both very tired so we laid down on the couch.  

I snuggled my head into his arm, signaling from him to put his arm around me. 

He looked down at me and tried not to smile, so I tried to make him laugh even more than I already was. When he finally smiled, he lifted up his arm and I moved over, closer to his body and he held my waste. 

After 30 minute, my head was on his chest and he was playing with my hair. I was so relaxed that I shut my eyes. 

Ethan thought I was asleep and began to talk. 

"You're so perfect." He said softly. I didn't open my eyes. "Elley, I am so in love with you. I love your eyes. I love your smile. I love your nose. I love your personality. I love you, Elley and I wish you knew how much I really do." He kissed the top of my head.

I acted like I was just waking up and slowly opened my eyes and lifted my head off of Ethan's chest. 

"Hm, did you say something?" I said groggily. I'm a great fake sleeper. 

"Oh, no I-I think you heard the movie." He softly giggled. 

Liar. 

"Oh okay." I put my head back on his chest and he continued playing with my hair. 

The movie was very funny and at multiple parts I would burst out laughing. 

Ethan would sometimes just look at me, like stare. It was kinda weird. 

"E, stop looking at me." I pushed his face away from me. 

"What do you mean??" His face got super red. 

"I'm just kidding, babe. I love you." His eyes lit up. 

"I love you too." I pulled his closer to mine, as if we were about to kiss and then he turned his head. 

"ETHAN!" I pulled his face closer to mine again, and once again he rejected me. "KISS ME!" He kept rejecting me until finally our lips met. 

Our plump lips flowed together as if they were synced to each other. 

I wanted to get farther with him, but I heard my front door open.

"E." I said between kisses.

"Hm?" He hummed happily. 

"The door." I don't think he understood what I said because he didn't stop kissing me and pulled me closer. "E, Eth," I said starting to push him away lightly, "The door just opened." 

Once he heard it too, he instantly stopped.

(Im sorry guys...soon;))

I heard my mom call my name from the kitchen upstairs.

She wasn't supposed to be home until later. I walked upstairs and we talked for a few minutes and then I went back downstairs.

I got my phone from the charger and sat back down next to Ethan. 

I had 8 texts from Veronica and 3 from Grayson. 

V: El pls call me

V: something happened

V: can I come over

V: El pls answer

V: Im so upset I need you

V: I can't stop crying el idk what to do

V: its about gray

V: El pls

Thankfully these texts were only sent a few minutes ago. Before I answered V, I checked my texts from Grayson. 

Gray: I fucked up bad El

Gray: I don't know what to do

Gray: Elley I'm so sorry. 

What the fuck does he mean??

I decided I would wait to text Grayson until I knew what was going on. I called Veronica and told her Ethan and I were coming over. She said okay and just continued crying. 

I probably looked like a crazy person, running around trying to get everything together.

"E, slight change of plans. Veronica needs me." I showed him the texts and he agreed we should go. 

After a few minutes of driving we got a call from Gray.

"Gray, me and Elley are in the car. What do you want?" Ethan was holding my thigh in the car and he was singing to songs. Then of course Grayson had to ruin it. 

"Elley, I'm so sorry. Tell Veronica how sorry I am please. I swear I didn't mean to but it just happened and then she found out because of Julia and I just want her back. Elley, please get her back." I could tell he was crying. 

"What the fuck even happened, we are going over to Veronica's right now to talk to her." I was scared and so was Ethan. Ethan's face was white as a ghost. He knew something I didn't. 

"Julia is my ex. She broke up with me about a year and a half ago. Today, she came over to my house and when I opened the door she got all touchy and feely and she was all over me. She said she was going to tell me why she broke up with me and she just said it was too serious but she's ready now. I told her I had a girlfriend and she was like, but Grayson I want you back. And I really loved her. I would do anything for her. She said Veronica wouldn't find out and I felt super wrong doing it but she like put me under a spell. I gave her our drinks to hold and I went to go to my phone, which was charging upstairs. I came back downstairs and staring drinking the water that I thought was from my fridge. She drugged my drink and started telling me what to do and I was drugged so I didn't know. I hate the feeling. The feeling of not knowing what I'm doing until its too late. She starting kissing me, so I kissed back. At that point I thought she was Veronica. And then I saw Veronica standing in the doorway with burgers and fries for us. She also had my favorite movie in her hand. She threw it on the ground and ran out. I tried chasing after her but she left." I ended the call after that and started crying. 

(Sorry this isn't extremely realistic, but I needed something to spice up the story.)

Veronica was cheated on once before and got back together with her so he cheated on her again. 

She promised me and herself she would never get back together with a guy who cheated on her, even if she loved him. 

Good going Gray.

(Oh. Shit.)