{10}

Ethan's POV

The second I got home, Grayson jumped on me and pulled me onto the couch. 

"HOW WAS YOUR DATEEEE!" He screamed while tickling me to death. 

Yes, it was kind of annoying, but Grayson has been down lately and it makes me happy to see him happy. 

I finally pushed him off after about a minute. 

"It was perfect." I started blushing. I couldn't help it, whenever I even think about Elley, I blushed. 

"Awe" Grayson pinched my cheeks so I jumped on him and we started wrestling. 

After about 2 minutes Grayson pinned me. 

"You're in a good mood!!" I yelled before pinning him to the ground. 

After a few minutes we finally got off each other.

"I'm going to go to bed. I'm so tired." I said while walking to my bed.

"E, I'm happy for you, I really am." He hugged me and we got into our hotel beds and turned on the television. I decided that I probably shouldn't text Elley so I can give her time to think about...us.

 But that doesn't mean I can't text her at 1:00 am tomorrow. ;)

Elley's POV

Why won't he text me already??? 

It's been an hour since he left and he hasn't texted me about anything. 

Does he want me to text him?? Does he not like me anymore?? I don't know what to think!!

I decided I would sleep it off and go to bed early. I changed out of my dress and put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I took off my make-up and fell asleep. 

I woke up the next morning at 9:27 am to many texts from Ethan. Seeing his name made me smile. 

Eth: Hi baby, I wanted to say goodnight I hope you sleep well. 

Eth: Your asleep aren't you

Eth: too bad I'm spamming you 

Eth: gray just started watching the power puff girls what is he doing?

Eth: I wish you were here with me right now. 

Eth: lets hang tomorrow 

Eth: text me when you wake up baby, goodnight 

He is the sweetest person ever. 

Last night only made my point even stronger.

He told me about so many different things. I feel like I've known him forever. He's turned into one of my favorite people ever. 

I have a best friend named Veronica and she gorgeous. She has light brown hair with a few blonde high lights and green eyes. (she is supposed to looked like Taylor Hill.)

Me and Veronica have been friends since we were born

Me and Veronica have been friends since we were born. She was traveling Europe for the past 5 months but she comes home in 2 days which I'm so excited about. I can't wait for the twins to finally meet her. 

I haven't even finished high school yet, but I want to be a photographer when I grow up. I've always had a passion for taking pictures, like I would make videos of me living my daily life. (aka: vlogs) 

I am probably going to start online school though, I can study better and also focus on my passion. My mom agreed a while ago so we are signing me up very soon. 

But as I was saying, I texted Ethan back after minutes of reading and rereading the texts. 

I knew he would want to FaceTime but I was in a sweatshirt and sweatpants, so I did not want him to see me like this. 

me: hiya E, good morning!!

I left my phone upstairs to charge, while I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I came back up to another text from Ethan. 

Eth: ft soon??

I smiled and texted back.

me: yes

Then he called and we talked for about an hour and a half. He invited me over to the hotel, and said Grayson was going out to the beach for a day and then tomorrow they were going to look at apartments. I of course said yes to coming over. 

"Should I wear anything in particular?" I asked before we hung up. 

"Just bring a bathing suit and something to cover it up." Which made me giggle, he's sorta over-protective of me, but I like it. 

"Will do, see you soon." We said our goodbyes and hung up. 

I went through my drawers until I found the perfect bikini. 

It was just a plain, white, triangle top with white cheeky bottoms. It was simple but I loved it. 

(Elley looks kinda like Alexis Red: aka the girl above)

I sliped on a large sweatshirt over my bathing suit and texted Ethan that I was coming over. 

My mom was going to drive me to the hotel, so that meant I couldn't sing. 

We sat in silence, until my mom finally spoke up. 

"So Elley...Is Ethan your, um, you know...boyfriend?" She looked at me then back at the road. 

"No, not yet at least." I smiled just thinking about him. 

"Okay." She said, concentrating on the road ahead of us. 

We finally got to the hotel, the adventure was just beginning...

(this chapter is actually pretty long, its just a linking chapter though. Next chapter will be goooooooood)