{6}

Ethan's POV

This whole day, I wanted to kiss her and make her mine, but I knew I couldn't...yet.

I was also mad at Grayson because looking at her the entire day. She was sweet to try to include him, but next time it will just be me and her.

Grayson has a record for stabbing me in the back, so when i thought about this all the memories came flooding back. My blood began to boil.

Once I got back into the car to drive back to our hotel I confronted Grayson.

"Gray! What the hell??" I yelled.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You were looking at Elley the entire day!!" I could feel the rage in my voice, but I couldn't help myself! I was so mad at Grayson.

"So what??" He began raising his voice.

"You always do this!" I rolled my eyes, "I find a girl I really like, and then YOU try to take her from me!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs now.

"Listen E, I don't want to do anything like that!! I just think Elley is pretty! I like her as a friend!" He screamed back at me. I could tell he was lying. He was holding back tears.

"Gray, I know you better than anyone. You like her." I began to calm down.

I love Grayson, but Elley is mine. We are the ones who talk everyday. Grayson wouldn't even know her if it wasn't for me!

"I know, your right E....im so sorry! I can't help it!" He began to cry. Grayson never cries. This definitely scared the shit out of me.

"Gray, its okay. I know you can't help it, but I...I want to ask her out." My voice drifted off.

"Do it! PLEASE!! You guys are perfect for each other. I just need to keep my mind off her." He shrugged and wiped the tears from his cheeks.

"Thanks Gray." I hugged him and we went into the hotel.

We needed to make a youtube video for this week, so we decided we would do a hotel Q&A.

We would film tomorrow so Elley could be in the video too.

Grayson's POV

I can't help how I feel. Ethan should know that by now. I would never mean to hurt him, but sometimes my feelings get the best of me.

I really liked Elley. She was perfect in every way!

Her eyes were a perfect shade of blue, they were like looking into the ocean and just getting lost.

Her hair was long and beautiful and it fit her face perfectly. It was long and curly and the way it bounced when she walked made my heart skip a beat.

Her lips were so plump and pink. Every time i saw them i wanted to kiss her. Its like they were calling me closer and closer but I had to fight the urge.

Her legs were skinny and long. She looked like a model, but she didn't care about what anyone thought, because she thought she was beautiful and that she didn't need anyone to say it.

Her personality was the best of all. She was funny and sweet and sassy all at the same time. She was the perfect girl anyone could ask for, but she wasn't mine. I couldn't have her. No matter how hard i tried she would always go back to Ethan. I knew that. But i couldn't resist her.

She was a blessing and a curse all in one.

Sorry this chapter is short. But its the beginning of drama with E and Gray.