{23}

Veronica POV

Elley is honestly the best person I have ever met. 

This morning I woke up smiling because of her. 

The days have felt so long, especially without Grayson to cheer me up. 

Elley said we are going out today and I really think I should. 

This whole thing is a big mess and I think I need to get out. 

Elley even picked out an outfit for me. It's black ripped jeans and this super cute cream sweater with a few gold necklaces. 

She told me we would take it slow and only go to a cafe, unless I felt better and we wanted to go shopping or something.

Elley got dressed and did our makeup and we were out. 

I had my license so I drove. 

We picked a small cafe on the far side of the city. 

I walked in first, then Elley. 

We picked a booth close to the window. 

Since we looked cute, we decided we would take pictures for Instagram...because what else would you do at an artsy cafe??

After we finished taking pictures, we actually ate some food. 

I got a little chocolate cake thing and Elley got a croissant type thing with chocolate in the middle. 

Elley got a call in the middle of eating and seemed frantic to answer. I wandered who was calling her.

She walked back as if it was nothing, she told me it was Ethan, but I know her too well. 

"Liar, liar, pants on fire." I crossed my arms and shook my head in disappointment. 

She rolled her eyes. "No, V I'm telling the truth I promise."

She held out her pinky for me to connect with mine, which I did. 

She told me we had to go to a special place that I couldn't know. 

After 30 minutes of driving, we finally got to the mystery location. 

It was starting to get dark, the air was crisp and the sky was changing colors. 

I was standing in front of the movie theater where Grayson and I met. 

There were string lights and rose pedals leading into the theater. 

This had Grayson written all over it.

As I walked in I realized it was just me, Elley, Ethan and Grayson. 

The movie playing was the movie we saw on our first date. 

I followed the rose pedals to the stairs where I looked up on Grayson standing with a large sign in his hands. 

Ethan came out from the dark and handed me a bouquet of purple roses, which were my favorite. 

Elley pushed my back and motioned for me to walk up to Gray. 

As I got there, I felt butterflies in my stomach. 

"Hi." I said awkwardly as I got to him.

"Veronica. I am so sorry for all the pain I caused you over the past two days. I love you with all my heart. You are so special and I would never purposely do something to hurt you. I want you to hear me out before you break up with me." I read his sign and it said "Would you like to go to Hawaii with me?" And it had all of these glittery figures all over it. 

I started crying. 

I love Grayson and nothing could change that. 

I forgive him. I know I shouldn't but I want to. I really do. 

I shook my head, "Yes. Yes Grayson, of course."

He dropped his poster and kissed me. 

I couldn't remember the last time we kissed, I forgot how good it felt. 

I quickly pulled away, "When are we leaving?" I asked. 

"Tomorrow." He pulled me closer again and continued kissing me. 

Hopefully, this is a good idea.

(As you requested, Gray and V get back together!! The next chapters should be pretty good<33)