What you leave behind (Part 2 ending 2)

Connor sat there in class waiting for the lessons to be over so he could go see Evan. "Connor Murphy," the teacher called. Connor looked up annoyed, to see the teacher holding a note, what did he do now. "You're wanted in the office take your things with you," the teacher said going back to the lesson. Connor got up picking up all his things and grabbing the note and a hall pass before heading to the office slowly. He entered to the room, showing the lady the note to see why he was called here "A lady called in before saying to let you out of school early because Evan Hansen woke up and you would like to see him asap," Connor's eyes widened at what the office lady had just told him. "He's awake, finally, yes!" Connor said throwing his fists in the air with joy. "Thank you Lady," he said almost jumping as ran out the door.

Connor ran into the room seeing Evan sitting up and talking to his mum. A smile began to grow on his face. "You're awake, finally sleeping beauty," Connor said with a slight chuckle at his own joke. Evan smiled back but then looked back to his mother with a slightly annoyed look. "Mum I told you to wait and let him finish school first," Evan said annoyed at his mother. "Trust Evan, he's waited long enough," Heidi said scruffing up his bed head even more as she stood up. "I will leave you two alone for a bit," she said getting up and leavening the room. Connor sat down on the chair Heidi had been sitting on beside Evan. "T-thanks for all of, these," Evan said gesturing to all the plants that filled the room. "Zoe, Jared, Alan and your mum brought some as well," he stated. "Besides part of me thought it would make you feel more comfortable when you woke up," Connor said rubbing the back of his neck and avoiding eye contact. "You were right," Evan said a small smile on his face. Then Evan remember his text. "Oh God I'm so sorry, about the text, please just forget it ever existed, especially the bit were I said I had a crush on you," Evan said blushing. "What text?" Connor asked. "The text I sent you before I jumped out of the tree," Evan said. "You jumped!" Connor said surprised, angry and concerned. "Yeah I sent you the text that was my suicide note," Evan said with a grim look. "Evan I didn't receive a text," Connor said, checking his phone to make sure. Evan pulled out his phone seeing he didn't hit send. "Oh, forget I jumped," Evan said before Connor snatched his phone reading the note. "Evan," Connor looked at him concerned. Evan gave a look like he had just realized how much of a disappointment he was. Connor sighed hugging Evan. "I'm just glad your ok, and I love you to, I'm just annoyed it took you jumping out of a tree for me to realize that," Connor said. "So will you be my boyfriend Evan Hansen. "Yes," Evan said hugging him tighter. "I hope you know I'm never letting you climb a tree again," Connor said smiling. "What!!" Evan said pushing Connor away to see if he was serious. "I don't want this to happen again whether you fall or jump, I couldn't handle this twice," Connor said. "Fine," Evan said pouting a bit. "But you have to come up here beside me and cuddle with me," Evan said giving a small smile, Connor laughed a little before agreeing and hopping on the bed,cuddling with Evan, Evan's head resting on Connor's chest.

A.N

Sorry probably not as good as it could have been but i wrote this ending after I mad one of my friends cry so. Have a great day ^U^