Soulmates au

Connor Murphy sat in his room a horrible feeling in the back of his head. When it first happened he was confused, but now, now it was normal. Connor went to tumblr. But then he felt panicked. He got a and felt like he needed to go somewhere so he followed his instinct.

Evan was in the park beside the tallest tree. He gulped. Slowly the sky got closer and closer and the ground got further, until he couldn't go any higher. He sat there alone looking at the brow he had no one to share with. A silent tear rolled down his check. He took in a deep breath. He wasn't in a hurry to jump this may be his last sunset after all.

"That's a big tree," a voice came from below. "You really should come down you might fall. That was the plan. To fall. Fall into nothingness. To die.

Connor, looked up the tree at the boy. He felt worried for him, like he need him to come down and be ok, and hug him? Connor watched his movements carefully, he felt prepared to catch him if he fell. "I'm fine," slipped from the boy's lips, the lie slipped from the boys lips. "Do you mind if I join you then. There was a moment where neither did anything then the boy nodded.

He climbed the tree and sat next to Evan. Evan would usually feel anxious around people, but not with the boy with shoulder length hair. "It's beautiful, the view, I can see why your up here," Evan felt horrible. He hadn't come for the view like the brunette thought, he had come for the height, the isolation, to jump. "Yeah," Evan agreed looking at the shades of pinks oranges and blues.

Connor could feel The blonde wasn't here for the view. He grabbed his hand, it felt right. Then he turn to look at him. Tears had started to roll down his cheeks. "What's wrong?" Connor asked. He wiped some of his tears away. "I came here to do something horrible," the boy sniffled a bit. "I came here to kill myself."

Evan was shocked at how honest he was being, he never opened up like this. But with this boy he felt like he could. Then he remembered something his mother had told him.

A smaller Evan sat next to his mother on the couch. "Evan," he turned his head to face his mother. "Have I ever told you about soulmates?" Evan shook his head indicating she hasn't. "Well a soulmate is a weird thing, and only a few people have the. When they get hurt you can sometimes get their injuries. You always feel safe around them and open up even if you normally won't. Soulmates are over protective of each other and you always know how they feel cause it's alway in the back of your head. Mean people can act like angles around their soulmate without try or wanting to. But most importantly when your soulmate is in danger something kicks in and you know where to find them and can't focus on anything until you do," she explain. Evan just looked confused. "Why are you telling me this?" He questioned. "Because Evan I think you might have one," she said. Evan was confused how could she know, but at the same time felt happy, he had a soulmate.

Evan looked at the stranger. "Well please don't kill yourself, because now I'm here I'm going to help you," he said. Evan gave him a small smile, "how did you find me?" "I just knew," he explained. "Have you ever heard of soulmates?"

It had been a month. Evan and Connor, after a week decided to date. They meet each other family and they were happy for them.

Connor had his head rested on Evan lap as his hair was braided. His favourite person hummed a soft tune and he entwined Connor hair. "I love you," he said feeling nothing but bliss around his partner. "I love you to Connor," Evan responded, continuing braiding. Connor slowly sat up and leaned in giving Evan a gentle kiss on the lips, Evan being quick to kiss back. "I got the the pizza!" Jared says after slamming open the door, causing the soulmates to jump apart.
A.N
I know it's short I'm sorry T^T. Maybe one day I will come back and give the idea better justice