Sceret Admirer

A.N
*Gasp* I can write fluff what a shock

Connor laid on his bed thinking about the adorable boy that sat in front of him in English. God damn it why was he so cute.

Being gay wasn't a problem, the problem was he had a crush. Now it wouldn't be a problem if he wasn't an asshole who does drugs and probably has an undiagnosed mental illness. He rolled over groaning in frustration. "Why can't you love me?" He groaned to his room.

Connor got up and sat at his desk and began to write.

Evan walked to his locker putting in the code the open the cold metal door. A white piece of paper fluttered out. Evan bent down picked it up and read it.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Stop be so fucking cute
Cause it made me fall for you
A secret admirer

Evan blushed at the letter, looking around for a culprit but he could see anyone. He sighed and put the letter in his pocket before anyone else could see it. And every day Evan would get a new letter.

"I just wanna know who they are Jared," he groaned as Jared laughed. "Probably and idiot, who would like you, actually it's probably a prank," Jared said. "But what if it not and someone, they actually like me," Evan looked at the most recent letter with a smile.

I still don't understand how you're single.Iif I thought you would like me back ,you surely wouldn't be. Cause God your beautiful and amazing and talented.
Your secret admirer

Evan enjoyed every letter it was a great feeling thinking you loved him, but hey Nared could be right, it could be just a prank. Evan brushed that thought aside. "What if you left a note for him on your locker?" Jared inquired. That might work. "Ok," Evan said a little excited by the idea.

So that day after school when everyone was gone in his locker he left a note.

Meet me at the back of the school after school

Sure it wasn't algently word like some of the admires letters, but it got his point across.

He got to school the next day very nervous. He opened his locker and picked up the note.

Ok but don't freak out when you figure out who I am
Evan wonder what they could mean, freak out? He pushed it aside and continued with his day anxious to meet the secret admirer.

Evan waited nervously behind the school and waited a little scared they wouldn't show, then a boy in a black hoodie showed up and handed him a note

Here I am
Could you possibly love me
A Secret admirer

Evan looked up into his hazel eye's with a smile. He gave a simple nod. Connor let go of a breath he didn't know he was holding. "God I was terrified," Connor said Evan laughed, he had been too.

Evan hugged him, "I was really scared to,
Jared said it was most likely just a prank." "Not a prank, I promise," Evan smiled at that. It wasn't a prank.