Bathbomb:Did You Smash???

A.N
It has implied NSFW themes. I was considering not posting it cause if that but here we are.
Evan woke up in unfamiliar bed with a raging hangover. "Where am I," mumbled into the unfamiliar room. As he sat up he became aware of his lack of cloths and the male with long hair next to him. "Ohh God," Evan said as he realises what could have happen. "Calm down Evan, let's just try remember what happened."
-the night before-
Jared had dragged Evan to a party at the Murphy house, because Jared said he didn't want to show up alone. But after they arrived at the party Evan was almost immediately ditch. So Evan stood there awkwardly drinking. "You look happy to be here," a tall teen said sarcastically as they walk up to Evan, grabbing a drink. "Yeah, I didn't even want to come in the first place, but I let my friend drag me along and now I'm that weirdo who's standing by the food and drink table," Evan said nervously. "That sucks," the tall teen said taking a sip. "If it makes you feel any better, this is all my sisters doing, I didn't want to throw a party, but I'm going to end up helping her clean this shit up in the morning anyway," he said as he looked over at his sister chugging drink like the crowd around her commanded. "I can help if you want," Evan guestered feeling sorry as he saw a teen throw up the alcohol they couldn't hold. "Nah it's fine, you should try have some fun while you're here," the brunette said, as he looked around for something. "Ok but you have to join me," Evan said nervously. "Alright then," the brunette paused relishing he didn't know the muddy blonde's name. "It's Evan," Evan said stretching out his hand. "Connor," he said shaking the short boys hand.
The boys ended up playing cards against humanity and if you didn't win the round you took a shot. Needless to say Evan wasn't so sure of it at first, but gave in. "You know you're rather cute," a drunk girl playing with them said to Evan making him blush. "Uh-uh th-thank you," Evan said nervously. Then she leaned in closer. "Wanna go have some fun," Evan face went bright red at the comment, And he instinctively looked at Connor for help. "Back off blondie, he's taken," Connor said as he chose the winning card and the others took a shot. "By who," the blonde said annoyed. "This guy," Connor said nonchalantly. Evan blushed and stuttered out the next black card. "Prove it," she said clearly to drunk to think straight. "Fine," Connor said placing down his card before leaning over to Evan."Sorry," he whispered into Evans ear before gently kissing him. Connor lips felt amazing in his own and Evan could help but kiss back, wrapping his arms around Connor neck to try deepen the kiss. The boy slowly pulled away and Evan was ready to make mistakes. "You know I wouldn't mind having fun with you," Evan said into Connor's ear. Connor grinned and lead Evan to his room leaving a group of annoyed teenagers behind.
-back to the present-
'Oh god I was right I did sleep with him,' Evan thought remembering it all. Evan blushed hiding his hands in his face. "You ok?" a groggy voice came from the other side of the bed. Evan shook his head to embarrassed to speak. "You wanna a pain killer," Connor asked getting out of the bed, revealing he was wearing boxers. Evan nodded. Connor put on a top and before going to the door. "I'll be right back," he said before leaving Evan. Evan tried to get out of bed but his leg were weak and his ass was sore. Annoyed Evan tried again and failed. So just grabbed his boxers that were luckily near by and a jacket. He then grabbed his phone and saw texts from Jared.
Bathbombs: where are you?
Bathbombs: Evan you were my designated driver
Bathbombs: ohh I asked around and someone said they saw a tall girl take you into a bedroom
Oh god Evan would never hear the end of this. Then he revived another message from Jared.
Bathbombs: did you smash
Evan sighed
Acorn: yes
Bathbombs: OMG YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY BEFORE ME
Acorn: yes
Bathbombs: was she hot
Acorn: it was a he
Bathbombs: YOU FUCKED CONNOR MURPHY?
Acorn: how did you know?!?
Bathbombs: who else would be mistaken for a girl
Then Connor opened the door with a painkiller and glass of water in hand. He handed them to Evan and Evan thanked him. "Do you have hangover as well?" Evan asked as Connor sat next to him. Evan put the pill in his mouth and took the water to help him swallow, Evan was used to this he took his anxiety pills every morning. 'Shit my pills,' Evan thought. "Yeah I'm just used to it," Connor explained. "Connor," a girl shouted. "Fuck," Connor said and his breath clearly annoyed. "I should go now, I have to get home before mum does," Evan said as he stood on his wobbly legs. "You wanna ride?" Connor asked not really wanting to take care of the hung over Zoey. Evan nodded in response. "I'll get my keys."