Moving

I moved a lot as a kid. I hated moving because id always get comfortable in a place, only to be wrenched away from it. I eventually learned not to do that to myself, but moving still sucks.

I admit there were good reasons to leave, but it was almost always someone's wrongdoings that caused it.

The first time I moved it was because the house was flooded and moldy, I blame no one for that.

Then I moved because someone I loved went nuts and someone else was very afraid and angry and no one was safe. It was tony and natalies fault (Natalie is not really her name. She is also someone I was always taught to love.). From this point on I lived in a few separate homes. This issue separated my family and I apologize if I confuse anyone.

Then someone tried to hurt Natalie and someone she loved very much (although was unworthy of her love) turned her back on her for the nearly millionth time (some people dont learn as quickly as I do, and are too forgiving). That's karley, dan, and natalies fault.

Then someone we will call Bobbie decided that she hated Natalie, my siblings, and i, and we had to leave. That was bobbies fault.

Then people started acting really stupid. That was tony and Cheryls fault.

Then there was a whole lot of drama including tony's cousins ex controlling tony's income and living situation. Richard (name I'll use for the ex) was being an asshole. Tony has a bad temper and is slightly irrational so he pissed Richard off and abracadabra, we're homeless. This is Richard and tony's fault.

That sparked a series of many many moves. We were at chris's place, out in the woods, in elk, at dan's, all over. Then to the ghetto.

Sirens every night, frequent shootings, drug dealing children, the whole thing.

Then people started trying to get rid of Natalie and my siblings. This was a lot of peoples fault. Some people I dont even know.

I will probably be doing a whole lot more moving at a different time.