Almost Finally (Dream 1)

3 years later

Eren's POV

I walked through the door after getting home from work, only to see my blonde husband in the kitchen looking nervous.

"Hey babe I'm home"

"Ok"

This was never the kind of response I get from Armin. I walked up to him and placed my hands on his waist.

"Are you okay? You seem nervous."

"C-can we talk?"

"Y-yeah of course"

Oh shit, what if he wants a divorce? No Armin loves me and I love him why would he want a divorce?

I rubbed the golden band on his left hand before asking "what's wrong"

Armin began to blush and slightly tear up.

"E-Eren I ....."

"I can't hear you babe can you talk a little louder"

"I-I'm pregnant"

Oh my god this is the best day of life!

"Oh my god are you serious!?"

"P-please don't leave m-"

"Armin why would I leave you, you have no idea how excited I am!"

I began to kiss down my husbands torso down to his stomach before I lifted my head up and placed my hand there.

"E-Eren!"

"What"

"I-"

Armin began to trail off.

"I don't want it"

"Eren"

"Eren"

   _____________________________

I woke up in a cold sweat. Also I was on Jean and Marco's couch? When my eyes opened there was a pissed off horseface apparently repeating my name over and over. Great. I fell asleep while babysitting their pups. I'll never hear the end of this.
I glanced over at the clock on their coffee table and it was 4:37pm. Okay last time I checked before I guess fell asleep it was 4:21pm so I guess I didn't forget to feed their kids or anything. I began trying to analyze what my past dream had meant while I was apologizing to Marco for falling asleep on the job.

Does that mean anything for the future?

Does that mean even if we do have any pups Armin wouldn't be happy?

Whatever I'll talk to him about it when we get home.

I left the Kirstein-Bodt household and began driving home.

When I pulled into the driveway I realized my boyfriends car was already there.

Right they let his classes out early. School ends tomorrow.

I walked through the door only to see my blonde boyfriend in the kitchen looking nervous.

This seems vaguely familiar.