Visit

Like I said, Grisha isn't dead in this au
Also the way Grisha talks to Eren and Armin could be seen as abusive so warning I guess

Eren's POV

Me and Armin were taking a shower together when I felt a familiar, but unwelcoming pressure near my abdomen.
Shit. I was going into rut
I hadn't had one in a few years because alphas go into rut fewer times than omegas would go into heats. But back then when suppressants were still legal, I could just suppress them.
The worst thing is how would I tell Armin?

I thought about a few scenarios on how to let my boyfriend know that soon I would be feeling the urge to fuck him
So he could get pregnant for a week.
I fucking hate my life sometimes.

But me being the screw up that I am, I blurted out.
"ARMIN IM GOING INTO RUT BECAUSE I FEEL WEIRD FEELINGS HELP"

My boyfriend stared at me with a confused look. The fact that we were also completely naked and the sudden beginning of me yelling had caused Armin to get shampoo in his eye made things a little more awkward. Okay it was a lot more awkward.Now Armin was flailing his arms around for a towel to wipe his face with while I just stood there angry at myself for saying something dumb.

Great way to start off the day

After the whole shower fiasco, I laid down in our room to try and get some sleep while Armin let me hold onto him and we watched tv. I pulled Armin a bit closer to me and stuck my nose right onto his scent gland.
I know that if Armin spent this rut with me, then we wouldn't get pregnant unless he was in heat. But still, since I'm in rut, my desire to mate and breed would be a lot stronger. And I'm not sure if Armin wants to lose his virginity just yet.

We were finishing our episode of Yuri!!on Ice, when we heard a knock on our front door.

"I'll get it"

"Ok"

I paused the tv when I heard Armin get up from our bed and walk to our front door.

"O-oh, Hi Mr. Jeager"

"Is Eren home?"

"Yeah, he's in our room"

"Awe, are you bending over for him like the good little bitch you're supposed to be?"

"W-what?"

I could smell that Armin was distressed so I decided to walk into our living room and see what was going on. When I heard my dads voice, I knew that this wasn't going to go very well.

"Dad what're you doing here?"

"I wanted to see how you and your bitch were doing"

"He has a name dad, you know that"

"Ugh whatever just get me some coffee, I need to talk to you Eren"

"Fine"

I met up with Armin in the kitchen while my dad was sitting on the couch in our living room. Meanwhile I needed to ask if Armin was okay.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"He shouldn't be talking to you like that"

"Y-yeah, I know. He was never like that before Carla- before everything happened"

I embraced my boyfriend after I had started heating up my dads coffee.

"We'll just see what he has to say and then make him leave"

"Ok"

Me and Armin sat down at the two chairs facing my dad on the couch, I picked up my coffee and took a swig from it.

"Dad, what did you want to talk to us about?"

"I want grandkids, and that little omega bitch isn't giving you or me anything"

Armin looked down at the floor.

"Don't talk about Armin like that."

"Well it's true"

"Shut up"

I looked over at Armin for a brief second, he looked like he was about to say something, but I couldn't know for sure.

"You two have been together for how long again?"

"8 years"

"Eren, oh my god just knock him up already"

Armin sat straight up in his chair and said something that I never would've guessed Armin would say.

"Mr. Jeager, please just shut up and get the fuck out of our house"

"Fine, however I'll be back soon"

_______________________________

After my father left, I asked Armin again if he was okay. After that we down down at our kitchen table and sipped on our coffee. However I had to focus on a real problem.
What the hell am I going to do about my rut?
I don't have any more suppressants because they expired. My rut could trigger Armin into heat, which would make him fertile and things would be miserable for him.
I need to talk to him while we're here, I'm pretty sure I have about an hour or two before I start to get horny, but oh my god,
There I go realizing how wide my boyfriends hips are again. I started to imagine myself gripping those hips so hard that they bruise, and grabbing onto his hair.

I dropped my coffee and moaned

Ok so maybe I don't have an hour before I start getting horny

"E-Eren, are you okay?!"

The blondes face turned completely red when he seemed to have realized what was going on.

This was going to be a long rest of the day
_____________________________

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes