Reaching

I woke up this morning with Armin in my arms. He looked adorable curled up to me, the way his long blonde hair was falling over his face, and how his neck and scent gland were completely exposed to me. In this position, he practically screamed omega.
However, I noticed  something different about my fiancée.
Wasn't Armin wearing a green shirt last night? When he told me that he wanted to host exchange students?

Shit

that was a dream.

My fiancée began to stir. He shifted himself a bit closer to me.
His shirt began to ride up on his flat stomach, exposing more of his skin to me, I began running my finger through his hair and placed my other hand in a more firm area around his waist.
Armin's eyes fluttered open

"Morning"

My fiancée groggily laughed and rubbed his eyes in attempt to wake up more.
"I don't know why I'm so tired but, good morning"

Suddenly I noticed a change of smell in Armin's scent

"Are you going into heat"

"I think so, that must've been why I had cramps last night"

"Hey Eren?"

"Yeah"

"Um. D-do want to maybe spend my heat with me? My doctor said that every now and then I should take a break from suppressants because of my blood pressure. So?"

"Y-yes"

My fiancée gave a sigh of relief.
"Okay"

"I'll be right back let me go get my birth control"

"Hey wait Armin-"

"Yes ?"

"Never mind"

Once Armin had taken his birth control we decided to lay down for a bit before his heat fully kicked in. I was in the middle of giving him a massage when he started moaning.
I had never been with Armin for a long time during his heat when it was fully kicked in. So I was shocked to hear what he had turned around and told me.
"Eren fuck me already"

Knowing the fact that omegas had heats solely for the purpose of conceiving turned me on even more. Knowing that Armin's omega side was taking over, made me even harder, And especially knowing that my fiancée was at his most fertile time right now, almost made me pop a knot.

Shit
This was triggering my rut. Both of us aren't going to be mentally all there.
What if Armin insists on not taking his birth control because of his heat, and I don't have the mental stability to stop from knotting him. It's too late to take suppressants now.

Omegas conceive 99% of the time when they're knotted during heat. Shit.
I'll just hope for the best.

Either way, I knew that this was going to be a "fun" few days.

________________________________

I remembered everything from Armin's heat, up until the point where in the middle of one of our sex sessions, he said one thing that I will never forget

"Breed me, I want your pups, fill me up Eren"

I lost it at that point. I don't remember anything after. Although I know that what Armin had said was because of his heat messing with his mind, but still, the fact that I was able to hear those words coming out of Armin's mouth, made my heart flutter.

But the bad thing is, both of us don't really have good memory about what happened, therefore we don't know if my fiancée had taken his daily birth control or not.
It's been a week so far and nothing has happened.

Armin keeps insulting himself over how stupid he was for not telling me to take my rut suppressants to keep him in order, or about how he should've just taken his suppressants and gotten meds for his blood pressure. Either way, both of us are nervous wrecks.

After a few weeks nothing has happened, Armin wasn't throwing up, he wasn't eating weird foods or anything, but he wanted to make sure everything was ok.
So my fiancée went to the doctor to get another blood test done.

When Armin came home from the doctor that day, I can't describe how happy he looked.

"What did they say"

"Negative! I'm not pregnant!"

"I guess I did take my birth control during my heat"

Armin gave a sigh of relief.

I began thinking

How many times would this sort of thing happen until we take a step forward in our relationship. Would Armin ever want kids in the future, but he's afraid of telling me?

________________________________

Sorry that this chapter was super short, comment feedback and ideas for me. I really love hearing from u guys!!!!