Fixes

1 year later

Munich, Germany

"Armin you can do it ok, just a few more pushes"

"I can't"

"Yes you can"

"Fine"

My fiancée- soon to be husband fell down onto the floor in agony. He was trying to move our mattress out of our bedroom door, and I was taking about the cabinets in our kitchen. I was mostly doing all of the work while my finances was struggling a bit. We decided to renovate our house due to the fact that we just decided that we wanted to. Cause why the fuck not. However, that included having to do a lot of housework by ourselves because we decided that this should be an only us project.
The way our house was going to turn out included the fact that we had to break down the walls (literally) so instead of having 2 extra bedrooms in our house we could downsize to only 1 guest room, and make the second extra bedroom a personal gym by making the room bigger.

Surprisingly we had a shitload of money left over from paying for our wedding, so we decided that we should renovate our house, and adopt another kitten.
That cat idea was Armin's idea, I wasn't too on board with that considering Tiger was already a handful but, he persuaded me anyway. Armin also was the one who persuaded me about buying a ton of new furniture as well, as long as he promised that he would help with the heavy lifting, I didn't really care about buying new furniture.

We left Tiger at Mikasa's house since we figured she would enjoy the company, and asked Jean to come over a few times to help with renovations.

Since he and Marco had just brought their 3rd pup into the world a few months ago, he was barely available anymore so in the end, me and Armin had Mikasa help us move stuff out of our house because let's face it, she's stronger than me and my finance combined.

When we had finally finished working on our house me and Armin covered ourselves with blankets for the first time in our new bed. Everything was quiet until Armin started a conversation.

"I can't believe we're getting married in a month"

"Yeah me neither"

"Are you gonna change your last name"

"Probably not, do you want me to?"

"It's up to you, but I think Armin Jeager sounds better than Armin Arlert"

My fiancée laughed.

"I'm pretty sure Armin Arlert has a better ring to it. Sorry Eren"

I laughed a bit and replied.

"Yeah, plus its your name ya know? You're probably the last Arlert on the face if this earth."

Armin chuckled.

"I'm honored"

"Good night you dork"

"Good night dork"

I turned off the lights and allowed Armin to curl up to my side.

I ran my fingers through his hair and realized that his scent had gotten sweeter.
He must be really relaxed if it's making him smell sweeter

Armin normally smells like rain and lavender, but now it's so much sweeter and stronger.
Suddenly I was startled by Armin talking to me

"Hey Eren?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't. drop. that. Durka Durk."

"AYYY"

"DON'T DROP THAT DURKA DURK"

I kissed the top of my boyfriends head.

"I love you Armin Jeager"

"I love you Eren Arlert"

Me and my fiancée couldn't help but bust out laughing after hearing the sudden change of our last names.
However my laughter was short lived when I realized what I had to ask Armin at this moment.

"Hey Armin"

"Yeah"

"Do-do you want to bond, like right now"

My fiancée looked up at me with a bit of excitement and sorry in his eyes.
He bared his neck for me.

"Just-just try not to make it hurt a lot"

"Ok"

I bit down into the flesh where Armin's soon to be claimed mating mark rested, I heard him whimper a bit, I felt terrible when he subconsciously tried to pull away from the pain. I felt even more terrible when I had to hold him in place so he wouldn't feel even more pain from pulling away.

When I pulled away Armin looked up at me with tears in his eyes and pulled my mouth forwards his. We made out for a while before we walked into our bathroom to wash away any dried blood from Armin's neck, and then put some gauze over his mating mark. We climbed back into bed and Armin drifted off to sleep in my arms.

An omega being claimed and bitten is one of the most painful things omegas go through with their mates. Just after giving birth and being knotted, bonding was a close 3rd for them. I couldn't help it smile when I realized that Armin went through 2 out of those 3 things for me. As cheesy as it sounds, I can't wait until he can walk around with his mating mark showing so I can show to the world how I have such an incredible mate, and I can't wait to call the blonde that's fast asleep in my arms my husband.

_______________________________

Sorry for the scattered schedule of when I update this story, I pretty much write this fanfic whenever I have a lot A of free time so that's the main reason why the update times are so scattered. Also I have a break from school all next week so you guys can probably expect a few more updates in the next week or so

Please comment feedback and suggestions, I love hearing from u guys!