Closer and Closer

Those 3 years had surprisingly gone by faster than I expected and already I was picking up Armin at the airport. When I got there and saw Armin, I can't even describe how happy I was to see my omega. When we got in my car to drive home we immediately started a conversation.

"How were the other 2 years in America?"

"Pretty good I guess, school was really stressful, I pretty much had a test every other week."

"Well at least you're home now"

"Yeah, and I have a degree now!"

"I'm really proud of you Armin"

I noticed my boyfriend squirming uncomfortably in his seat.

"What's wrong"

"I-I think I finished off my heat suppressants a few months ago and I didn't buy anymore. Do you remember if we have any at home?"

"I don't know but we can stop somewhere to get more just in case"

"Okay"

2 long hours in the car later

"Oh my god Eren are you sure that there isn't a pharmacy or something around here"

"I'm sure"

"How close are we to the house???"

"About"
I checked our GPS.
"45 minutes"

I heard a disappointed groan from the blonde.

"I found a CVS" (Ik that there probably isn't cvs in Germany but whatever deal with it)

"Thank god"

"Do you wanna stay in the car?"

"Y-yeah"

I walked out of the car and into the pharmacy. I walked into the back where they normally keep medicine. I've had to go buy heat suppressants for Armin more than once and they're normally near the omegan products section. I couldn't find any, so I walked up to a sort of reception desk.

"Hello"

"Hi, um do you have heat suppressants"

"Sir, heat suppressants were banned in Europe 2 years ago."

"WHAT?"

Fuck, they must've banned them when I was visiting Armin. I never watch the news. Of course this is my situation.

"Fertility rates dropped dramatically so I guess they were banned. However we do have a discount on pregnancy tests!"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fucking shit.

I tried to think of what Armin would say about the ban. Would he want to spend his heat with me. I know that he's a virgin, so would he be that comfortable? I asked for the next best thing.

"D-do you have any condoms"

"No, those were banned as well"

After giving up I bought some food for Armin, and I walked back into the car.

"Oh my god Eren Please tell me you got them."

"Armin they were banned here two years ago."

"Shit"

We drove for 30 more minutes before reaching home. In my head I was praying that we wouldn't have any heat suppressants so maybe Armin might conceive. Suddenly I heard a yell from the kitchen.

"OH THANK GOD!"

I saw my blonde boyfriend dancing around in the kitchen holding what looked like a bottle of heat suppressants.

"DAMMIT THERES ONLY ONE LEFT"

I had never seen my omega act like this in my entire life.

"I guess just take this one for now and we'll figure out what to do later"