Bells Keep Ringing

Just warning you guys, this chapter may be a bit confusing

I can't believe that I'm marrying Armin today.

These were the first thoughts that flew through my mind today. Everything else seemed like a blur. Flying out of Germany to Switzerland for our wedding, checking into our hotel, getting changed this morning, driving to our wedding venue. It all seemed like I was dreaming.

However I snapped out of this face once Armin had walked from the aisle up next to me. He looked absolutely stunning. However, even though I hadn't ever seen the tux he was wearing right now, it was still a tuxedo so it wasn't that hard to imagine what my fiancée- I mean husband, would be wearing.

Our wedding had a pretty small turn up, considering both of us didn't have a lot of friends, that survived. The wedding was still great.

At our reception, I saw Jean and a heavily pregnant Marco talking to Armin.

"I used to think that it was creepy how you were always clinging to Eren all the time back in the Training Corps. I guess you really love him don't ya."

Armin chuckled, I smiled and walked over to where my husband was standing, and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Guess we do, horse face"

We all laughed at the on going joke.

"Good job suicidal maniac, you found an emotion that isn't anger."

Marco then came into the conversation.

"Toast?"

Me and Jean picked up a glass of champagne. However, I noticed that Armin picked up a glass of water.

"You aren't drinking?"

"No not right now"

"Why?"

"I've already had 5 glasses of champagne, I don't want to go back to the hotel drunk on our wedding night"

When I realized that horseface and Marco were no longer paying attention to us, I turned around and whispered in the most seductive voice I could muster in my husbands ear.

"Speaking of our wedding night, I have a little present waiting for you"

I pressed my palm into Armin's back a bit harder to pull him up against my body and kissed him on the forehead.
Armin's face was as red as a tomato.
We began making out, which probably wasn't the best idea to do, in the middle of a wedding reception. But whatever. Tonight is about us. Plus I'm pretty sure our few friends would be used to this by now.

Once we finished our little makeout session, we walked to the other side of the room so we could finally eat our wedding cake. After that we had started opening presents from everybody.

When our reception was pretty much finished, people started heading back. However I was nudged on the shoulder and was given a small wrapped box from Reiner, and things got a bit awkward.

Inside the box Reiner had given us contained, 3 pregnancy tests, lube, and a fucking paddle.

He winked at us and walked away while Armin's mouth had dropped to the floor.