By Chance

After our real wedding, we had come back home a few days later and began getting more sexually active with each other since the wedding.

"Eren can you massage my back?"

My husband smirked, "I'm still sore from last night"

"Of course"

I kissed Armin's scent gland and began rubbing small soothing circles into his lower back.
Funny, Jean told me that this is what he did to help Marco through giving birth

"Hey Eren?"

"Yeah"

"Jean and Marco asked if we could babysit while Marco gets his ultrasound later today"

"I'm down"

"K, they said we should be over there at around 3"

I smirked a bit.

"So we still have 2 hours to ourselves?"

"I guess so"

My husband grabbed a condom packet from our night stand and held it up to me.

I don't really see the need to wear condoms since Armin is practically infertile, but I guess he's just being extra pre-cautious.

"You wanna go for another round?"

"Hell yes"

By the time 2:30 rolled around, me and Armin decided to go ahead and start driving to Jean and Marco's house. When we arrived we were greeted by a stressed out Jean and an excited Marco.

"What's got you so stressed out horseface?"

I heard Armin try to contain his laughter.

"Were supposed to find out if we're having a son or a daughter today"

"This is like the 3rd time your going to have a gender reveal, shouldn't you be used to it"

Armin broke into the conversation.

"Ok, So what time will you guys be back?

"Around 5"

"Ok have fun"

Jean helped Marco waddle out the door, and Armin and I walked into their living room and sat down.

Normally when we have to babysit for Jean and Marco, Armin does the housework and I take care of their pups. It works out for both of us though, Armin adapted a hobby of organizing things and I just generally love kids.

An hour had passed and my husband was reading a book while I was sitting on the couch with the Kirstein twins.

"Hey Armin wanna hold one?"
I motioned my head down to the two 1 year olds sitting next to me

I saw my husband look up from the page he was reading

"Oh uh sure"

I saw Armin shift a bit closer to me and he started to hold out his hands. Not holding out his arms, but his hands.

"Armin have you never held pups before"

"No"

I began chuckling.

"Well I'll teach you how"

"Ok"

I showed Armin how to hold pups and and I think that it was the most attractive thing in the world seeing my husband cradle a child in his arms.

However my sweet moments of relaxation was short lived when suddenly the kid Arminwas holding began patting onto my husbands chest.

"Uh Eren here you can have him back"

Apparently both of the twins started to get hungry because when I took the child out of Armin's arms they both started crying.

We tried feeding them and everything but they wouldn't calm down. So this officially turned my day into hell.

We had to deal with constant crying for an entire hour, And they only calmed down when Armin was holding them. We eventually figured that out 5 minutes before Jean and Marco got home.

God how do they deal with that nagging every day? And when target have a third pup they'll have to deal with the triple amount if crying.

I'm so glad that me and Armin don't have to deal with that

How did I not realize this before?
That's it. I never actually wanted kids, I just wanted something to take care of for a little bit. Once things turn bad and annoying, I'd rather just leave it up to somebody else.

With my new self discovery, me and my husband headed home. When we got back we heated up some leftovers, and sat down at our kitchen table.

"Can you imagine dealing with that everyday?"

"With what?"

"The crying and constant need for attention"

My husband started to chuckle.

"I'm sorry is this Eren Jeager speaking?"

"God Armin I'm so fucking sorry if you ever felt pressured by me to have kids. Today I realized that making my own spawn would just make my life hell, and it would probably make yours hell too. And I'm not even the one who would actually have to deal with pregnancy"

Armin bit into his taco and smiled

"Now you understand"

When we went to bed that night, I fell asleep holding Armin in my arms with our cat curled up next to us
Armin

My mate

My husband

My lover

My everything

It still kind of shocks me that all of this.

Started with a conversation

_______________________________

Aaaaand that's a wrap. Hope u guys enjoyed reading the main story. I'll probably write a extra ending and one more flashback chapter and then be finished with this story. However,,,,,, I'll be working on a sequel very soon if u guys want me to! Also feel free to shoot me a comment  if u want to know how I originally planned to end this story!! My messaging on Wattpad won't work for some reason so sorry about that