Sources

Me and Armin had been lying in bed with his computer propped up on my lap. We had been looking at wedding venues that were in Iceland for hours. We were interrupted when the phone rang.
"I'll go answer it"

Armin climbed off of our bed and walked to the kitchen to go answer the really fucking old house phone we had.

I heard mumbling from the other room but figured that it was probably Marco calling Armin again. Until my fiancée walked back into our room with a blush on his face.

"Who was that"

"The doctors office"

"Wh-what did they say"

I felt some slight spark of hope considering that my fiancée wasn't really smiling but he wasn't frowning either, there could have been a slight chance that he was pregnant right?

"Well you know how last week I got a blood test  because we didn't know if I took birth control during my heat."

"Y-yeah?!"

Well apparently when they were running tests on my blood sample they um- they actually found something else"

"What"

"Apparently I didn't take my birth control, they couldn't find traces of it in my system"

Oh my god

"A-Armin! does that mean you're-"

"Infertile! Cause  I AM!!"

Oh

"The reason why I wasn't pregnant was because I was actually infertile isn't this great?!"

"Now we can have sex and not have to worry about me getting pregnant!"

"Wait but then how come you have heats?"

"Well they said that technically my body still is slightly fertile since I'm an omega, but the chance of actually conceiving was about 1/4000, apparently when we were in the Survey corps, I had fallen and hit my pelvic area too many times to the point where it altered something in my reproductive system. Of course, that was just what they were assuming from the blood sample."

To be honest, I didn't feel my heart drop the way it did just now, since the time I found out that Armin and Mikasa had joined the Survey Corps
_______________________________

Shiganshina, 848

A lot of adults in Shiganshina had been congratulating me because of how I presented, there weren't a ton of alphas living in wall Maria, most of the reason being that most alphas were rich and lived inside the interior. 80% of my towns population was betas. So the fact that I was an alpha and Armin was an omega made a lot of talk through town.

I honestly never saw what the big deal was, the only difference that I had between betas was the fact that I smelled different and had something different in my dick. So what's the big deal?
Well I understand how Armin's a big deal. He-he can actually make new life.

I walked home and saw the normal sight of my father sitting at the table and my mother  cooking dinner.

Suddenly Armin knocked on my door and asked if I wanted to go hang out outside. I agreed and said goodbye to my parents.

I had begun to realize how beautiful Armin was getting, as I noticed before, his hips had gotten a lot wider and a lot of his features had begun to turn more feminine.
I think his mom was right, he generally has a good body for bearing children.

I hate to admit it, but it's happened a few times where I've thought about Armin in a way that friends probably shouldn't, and let's just say, I had to stay in my room for a while because I had some "business to take care of".

When me and Armin had walked back home I saw my parents chatting with Armin's, this was quite normal to have the Arlerts over at our house or vice versa. We sat down to eat the dinner my mom had been cooking.

"So what did you two do today?"

"We threw rocks at the walls and Armin told me about this book he read"

"Oh that's great"

Armin's POV

After me and my parents got home from Eren's house, my mom sat me down at our kitchen table.

"Armin why are you going that close to the wall"

Armin looked down.

"We-We got bored so we went outside"

"You're an omega you need to stay near the house, I don't want you getting hurt and ruining you're reproductive system, omegas are here to have pups, don't ruin that. Ok Armin?"

"Mom I want to go outside and see what's out there, I- I don't want to stay here and be what society tells me to be. I'm smarter than everybody at school l, I'm meant to do something else than stay at home and be a housewife, I know it.

My mom had stormed off and I went upstairs

God I hate that I'm such a burden.

______________________________

Sorry this chapter was kinda short