Childhood (Part 1)

This chapter takes place when Eren and Armin were kids growing up and the constant growing friendship between them. Some characters may seem OOC so sorry. I'm trying to finish writing this chapter before we get hit by hurricane Irma and I loose wifi so sorry if this is poorly written like the last chapter. I'll try to stay up late to write this tho

Eren's POV

"Boo"

I laughed as Armin shrieked and dropped the book he was reading into his lap.

"Dammit Eren!!! Why'd you do that?"

"You look funny when you're angry"

I began to laugh again while Armin seemed to calm down and chuckle too.

"What were you reading?"

"The book I told you about"

"Armin I think you shouldn't read that stuff in public, you could get arrested, I'm serious"

"Yeah you're right, let's head back to your house"

We started walking back through the woods and into town to go to my house. Me and Armin began to make small talk while we passed by a marketplace.

"Have your parents talked to you about dynamics yet?"

"Yeah, since my dads a doctor my parents made sure to cram a bunch of boring medical stuff I didn't care about into my brain"

"Well what do you think your going to be?"

"I dunno, I hope I'm an alpha though"

"Why?"

"I think it would be cool to be a father figure I guess, plus I wanna be strong and stuff"

"I hope I'm a beta. They don't really have to worry about a reputation society has for them"

We continued talking about dynamics on the way to my house. I'm not sure how I never noticed this before, but whenever Armin's hair gets in the light it becomes an even more shimmery golden color. I hadn't even realized Armin had been talking until he paused and asked why my hands were on his hair.

"U-uh you-you had a leaf in your hair, that's why I touched your hair."

"Oh- um- ok then"

By the time we got to my house it was dinner time. Naturally we had Armin stay for dinner and surprisingly HIS parents were there too.
We all sat down and passed around sugar cubes for the tea my father had brought back from the interior. We all talked to my dad about wall Sina and what he had seen there. Armin was asking about the culture and I was was rolling my eyes. Why would somebody want to stay in the interior when there's a whole other world out there. I know that Armin knows that. But then again he's interested in everything. Looking at Armin again I never realized how wide his hips were. For the guys in Shiganshina they barely have any definition in their hips. Armin however seems to be different. I wonder what they would like if they were wider. Or even full and round with-

"Eren, quit drooling, were at the table"

I snapped out of my trance after my mom was obviously pissed off at me for drooling all over my food when we have guests over. After dinner my mother insisted that we helped her and Mrs. Arlert do the dishes, while my dad and Mr. Arlert sat down at the kitchen table. We were washing dishes when suddenly Armin's mother began smiling.

"Oh god, honey I didn't realize how wide your hips were."

Ok so it's not just me who only just now noticed Armin
Mrs. Arlert began chuckling
"I think they're wider than your shoulders."

All of a sudden I saw own mothers eyes widen

"Awww Armin I think you're going to be an omega"

Armin looked like he had just seen a ghost

His mom asked him to lift his shirt up a bit.

"Carla, he even has some stomach fat right here, his body is obviously meant to bear children"

Armin put his shirt down, looking down with an embarrassed expression. And then turned back to wash to the dishes.

After Armin and his family left my dad sat me down to talk with him.

"Eren I saw the way you looked at Armin. In case you end up being an alpha I need to tell you a few things."

I nodded.

"Know your purpose, in case you mate with Armin in the future make sure you breed"

Oh god this is going to be an awkward conversation.

"Whenever you knot your mate, it's going to be painful for them so make sure that-"

"Dad I'm gonna go to sleep now, I'm-uh pretty tired"

I walked upstairs to my room and laid down on my bed.
Do my parents really think that I'll mate with Armin? Why did my dad talk to  me AGAIN about knotting? Why was Armin's mom so excited about how he might be an omega?

I had plenty of more questions circling through my head that night, but sooner than later I drifted off to sleep.