Searching

After Armin took his last heat suppressant we sat in the living room to talk.

"Armin we have to think about something for your heats."

My boyfriend sat in silence for a minute.

"I know, I know, I know!!! I could just get my reproductive organs removed, that way I wouldn't get heats anymore!"

"A-Armin I don't think that's really a good idea."

________________________________

Apparently nothing stops my boyfriend when he has an idea. The next thing I knew we were at a clinic to discuss surgery options with Armin's doctor.

"How many kids do you have?"

"N-none"

I saw my boyfriends face drop. Seriously?! We get bingoed everywhere now.

"Are you sure about getting this surgery? If I were you I wouldn't want to throw away your purpose as an omega"

The doctor chuckled.

"Plus you have good birthing hips from what I can tell, your alphas lucky to have you."

I could sense Armin was uncomfortable. I needed to step in.

"Sir my boyfriend is capable of making his own decisions and you just talking to him won't make a difference with his decision. That's ours to make and not yours."

"Fine, I'll give you a brochure".

_______________________________

I'm really really really sorry about how short this chapter was. Schools been crazy so I threw together this little chapter over the weekend. Next chapter will be longer I promise.