Promises: WARNING: Really crappy smut in this chapter

We had been walking along the beach for a few minutes holding hands until I decided that it was time.

"Hey Armin do you wanna stop here for a minute"

"Sure"

"Look, we've been together through everything together, literally everything together, and you're my best friend, my boyfriend, and everything that I could ever ask for. I remember how when we were kids, how upset you were about being an omega. But now, your proud of who you are and I'm so happy that you're so proud of that and you don't let anybody bring you down. I admire you and your spirit so much and I-I want to be with you on a higher level. I-I want to be with you when you become even more successful. I remember how proud I was to say that I even knew you when you were one of the first omegas in the world to go to an Ivy League college. And I just want to say that I-I want to be with you forever and how I really want to-go be with you through anything else you may be struggling with. And- and what I'm trying to say is"

I took Armin's hand and bent down on one knee

"Armin Arlert will you marry me?"

I hadn't realized that I was physically shaking until I was looking at Armin and holding out the ring I had bought years ago.

"YES. Oh my god Eren a million times yes."

Armin started to do this weird sort of laugh cry thing that I thought was fucking adorable.

I stood up, placed my now fiancées ring onto his small finger and picked him up.

We spent about another 20 mins at the beach just laughing and crying tears of joy and talking. It was amazing. Soon enough we were walking back to the hotel. Right when we got into our room. I sat down on the bed that was in the center of our room. I placed Armin in my lap and we started making out. Sooner than later we had our shirts off. Armin's legs were around my waist and his arms were pinned up on our headboard.

"Hey Eren"

"Yeah"

"Hand me my birth control"

"W-what, why"

"Don't me stupid, we're gonna need it"

Armin may be shy and modest on the street.
But damn he was pretty sexy in bed.
Although I've never actually fucked him before, he's given some pretty amazing blowjobs.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Eren" I handed him the pill and he dry swallowed it right there before we started making out again.

I laid him down and began making a trail of kisses down his neck before stopping to suck on his left nipple. My fiancée moaned, and it was probably the most beautiful thing I've ever heard in my entire life.

The next thing I knew, we were moaning each other's name. Armin was gasping. I was pounding into his virgin heat. I came inside his ass but however, during my orgasm. The condom we were using broke.

"Um Armin?"

"Yeah?"

"The condom kind of just, broke"

"Did you already forget that I'm on the pill?"

"Oh yeah" I chuckled at my own stupidity.

I stood up and threw away the broken condom and put my clothes back on before sitting on our bed with Armin.

We took showers and then spent the next 30 minutes talking before falling asleep. I think that tonight has been the best night of both of our lives. Even though a small side of me was praying that my finances birth control somehow wouldn't be effective.

_______________________________

So sorry for the really crappy smut that wasn't even actually full on smut but whatever. Sorry for spelling and grammar errors that I might've missed when I was reviewing this chapter.