Your M-Markiplier?!

I ran my finger over the picture, sighing at it happily. He smiled at the camera, while I was smiling at him, blushing while his arm was wrapped around my waist. His shirt smelled of vanilla, and peppermint. I hope I smell good! God, this would be embarrassing! I remembered thinking. Everything turned out okay, besides the fact that I was so scared, I didn't get to give Markiplier, my gift. Markiplier is a YouTube Let's Player, with 18 million subscribers. I was very proud of him, God. Now I sound like he's mother. I giggled at my thought. "Ma'am?" A voice spoke. I jumped out of my thoughts, and almost my seat, "Oh! Sorry." The cashier chuckled lightly, "That's fine miss. That will be $2.56 please." I nodded and dug into my purse, pulling out my wallet. I opened it, and of course a picture fell out. I quickly handed the man my money, " Keep the change, and thank you." I quickly grabbed my coffee, leaning down and picking up the picture. Looking at the picture, I moved out of the way so the next costumer could order. I smiled, Another picture of Mark. Okay, now I sound like a weird, stalker, fan. The picture was just Mark on stage, waving as I snapped a quick picture. I forgot I even had that pic.
I finished up my coffee, threw it into the bin, and headed outside. It was a lovely day in LA, the birds were chirping, the streets were a little busy, but not to much for me. The sky was its normal baby blue, with white clouds dotted across the sky. I smiled, God! Today is perfect! I walked across the park, some people were there, running with each other, reading books, or playing with there dog(s). Wouldn't hurt to stop by for a little. I thought.
I found a nice spot under a tree, it was shady, but it also had some shade coming in. The tree itself, had markings into it. Does that hurt the tree? I remember asking my mom, No sweetheart. It doesn't. I'm glad you think about the trees. She replied. Then, next thing I knew, I was tackled down by a golden retriever.
          She wore a pink bandanna around her neck, and a frisbee in her mouth. I smiled, as she licked my face, dropping the frisbee onto the green grass, "Oh! Yes. Thank you for the kisses!" "Chica! Come on girl! That's the first time today! We had a record going!" A man yelled, rushing over to us.
         I sat up, fixing my hair a little and smiling at the pupper, "Hey puppy!" The man ran to us, breathless, "I'm so sorry miss." I giggled, "It's fine-" It's him, "I-I like d-dogs anyways." He laughed, "I'm glad. Chica she usually doesn't tackle people, nor lick them. She usually just comes over to bug people out." I nodded. He held a hand out for me, "I'm Mark." I took it, as he pulled me up gently, "I'm (Y/N)." Mark chuckled, pulling a stick out of my (H/L) (H/C) hair, "Nice stick." "Nice face." I giggled, then my face reddened, "That wasn't meant to be a compliment or anything." Chica nudged my leg, making me stumble towards Mark. "Hehe, sorry." I blushed, placing my hands onto his chest to pull me away. He looked at if he was blushing, "Don't worry about it. It's fine." I coughed, picking up Chica's frisbee, "You'll need this if you want to play more." Mark gladly took it, "Your not staying for a little? Chica seems to like you?" "I've got something to do back at home." I replied. He nodded, "I've got to go home soon to. See you around (Y/N)." I nodded, "See ya Mark."
               I closed my my front door and sighed, "Holy crap. I just met Markiplier. I met THE MARKIPLIER!" I jumped up and down, "Holy crap! Holy crap!" I giggled, Now I'm fangirling. Maybe I'll see him again. Yeah right. I've got a 1-1000 chance of that happening.