Jealous Fans (Part Three)

We (Mark, Wade, Bob, Jack) started walking around the event, when a couple of girls came up and one 'accidentally' spelt there stick on me. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I tripped." She played. I smiled, " Don't worry. It's okay. Accidents happen." Mark jogged over to a nearby food court. I smiled at the girls, "So. Are you guys Markiplier fans?" Jack and Wade were checking out some comics, while Bob was chatting to some other YouTuber that maybe have been Dan. "Uh. Yeah." They scoffed. "Oh. Well you all are very pretty." I giggled, and they were! Their nice long blonde hair, and their beautiful shining blue eyes. The shortest one shoved me, "And that's why he should be dating us." The tallest on pushed me to the floor, "And not some slob. Like you." The Last one, she was middle sized, through a punch at me, smirking. I didn't throw any punches back, cause then it would look like Mark was dating a mean person when he was really and truly sweet. I touched my lip, red liquid covered the tip. The two-that haven't spilled their drinks- poured their drinks onto my head and through the cups at me, "Have a good day." They giggled before leaving. I sighed and stood up, great. They spilled soda on me. Now I'm going to be sticky. "Hey, beautiful! I got you- what happened?" Mark asked. "I tripped." I lied. He gave me the eye, "Is that what really happened?" "Yes Mark!" I giggled. He rolled his eyes and placing the napkins on my head, "Clean up some, then we'll go back to the hotel and get you washed up." He began patted my stomach with the napkin, while I try drying my hair some. I saw the girls that did this to me, I stuck my tongue out until a breeze hit my stomach. I look down, face reddened, "Mark? What are you doing?" "Drying your stomach so you wouldn't be as stinky. I'm almost done, don't worry." With a kiss onto my stomach, he put my shirt down and grabbed my hand, "To the hotel!"
--------------–---------------------
Sorry for the short chapter! If you couldn't tell, I'm busy with school, so I thought I'd update. So, you guys can make a decision. You can get short chapter once to twice a week, or a really (maybe) long chapter by the end of each month. Your choice. This will probably change once I get on a break (3 days -6 weeks) or once school is over, of course, I'll keep you guys posted! So, yeah.