Pax Prime (Part One)

(Play the song in the 3rd and 4th paragraph please! And I'm sorry, I'm addicted to this song!) "Mark! Fuck- GOD DAMMIT (Y/N)!" Jack screamed. I giggled and shot Mark, killing him. "Dammit (Y/N)! I hate you!" Mark yelled. I smirked and rested my head in his shoulder, "I know that's not true." He chuckled, "Round twenty-two!" "Nah, I'm done Mark, we've got to get up early tomorrow." Jack stood up and stretched, returning to Mark's house. "Wait. Why? Mark, what's happening?" I asked, setting the game controller onto the black coffee table. "Oh. Haha, yeah." He rubbed the back of his neck, "We have Pax Prime tomorrow. In Boston." (I know this happened a long time ago. But let's say they're having one again. ) "Oh! Mark, you need to get to bed! You've got to get up early!" I demanded, pushing him downstairs. "No, no! Your coming with! We've got to get you packed!" Then he began pushing me back into the bedroom. "What?! I didn't agree on this!" I yelled. "Already bought your ticket and pass. Now." He tossed me onto the bed, "4 casual clothes, 2 pjs, 1 dress, 2 nice clothing. A couple pairs of undergarments, maybe some socks if your wearing tennis shoes.  And when I get back in here, that better all be packed." And shut the door. "Alright Daddy." I mumbled. Opening my dresser and piling clothes into it.
         "T-Shirts? Check. Pants? Check. Shoes? Check. Unmentionables? Definitely." Mark chuckled. I quickly shut my suit case, "There's a dress in there to. So there's no reason to look." "Tooth brush? Facial wash? Makeup? Razor? Do you got all that? Hmm?" He asked. "Yes. Besides the tooth brush, I've got to brush my teeth in the morning, that's when I'll pack it." I sighed, laying onto my (F/C) blankets. "Hey. Do you get those things?" He blushed embarrassingly. What is he talking about? I gave him a confused look. "Ya know. Periods? The menstrual cycle, thingy."  Mark scratched the back of his neck, flustered. I became flustered myself, I've never talk about this stuff with a boyfriend before, "U-um. H-how much do y-you know a-about those?" "That you girls. Like, bleed every month or so. Which I heard it hurts, which I don't know how. It's just blood." He announced, like he's said it before. "Well it does. A lot. We get cramps. And are moody, and also sleep a lot. " I screamed, "It's not fair!" Whoa. Maybe mines coming. I shook my head, "You should head home, we've got to go to bed." He nodded, "Good idea, (Y/N). See you tomorrow morning." He kissed my forehead and left. I squealed silently for a moment, then went to the bathroom to take a shower, brushed my teeth, the it was off to bed.

 "Mark! Mark! Mark, wake up!" I cried, shaking his bloody body. Tears ran down my cheeks as I cried. Glass had cut Mark's face, hands, torso, and chest, from the wreck.  We were stupid, and didn't buckle up, I knew we should of. I cupped Mark's face, yelling at him, "If you don't wake up right now! I'm going to...I'm going to...." Kill you, I can't say that. He's already dead. I shook my head, " This better not be a fucking prank Mark!" I sobbed into his chest, making his torn shirt damp. I screamed his name out loud, I couldn't except the fact that he was dead. And that it was my fault. I looked down at his hand, and held it tightly. It wasn't the same warm, life-full hand I was used to holding. It was cold, unwelcoming. Everything I thought I wouldn't think of him. I looked up and blinked away some of the tears, "I hate you." I looked at Mark, "I hate you! You knew we should of buckled up, but you said we'd be okay! Well guess what! We're not, are we? You such an idiot! I fucking hate you-"

"(Y/N)!" Mark yelled stirring me out of my sleeping state. I jumped slightly. Mark looked at me with a worried eyes. He's okay. He's fine. I felt the previous tears on my face be replaced with new ones and I hugged Mark. He wasn't surprised , he quickly hugged back, comforting me. "I'm sorry. I don't hate you, not at all. I didn't- we should of- I-." I couldn't make words, they weren't coming out in full sentences. Mark hugged me tighter as I sobbed deeply into his shirt- nope, his bare chest. His chest was warm, welcoming, happy, comforting. It only made me cry harder, "I don't want to lose you!" Mark's breathing became bumpy, and now he was silently crying. "I don't want to lose you, (Y/N)." He cried. He let go, and wiped our tears, "Do you want to talk about it?" "We were in a car crash, and you died. I was yelling, screaming. I told you that I hated you cause you didn't buckle up. I kept telling you that until I woke up." "That was my nightmare as well." He sighed. I looked into his warm, brown eyes, "You don't think that this means anything, do you?" He shook his head, "No, it was just a nightmare. You should get back to sleep." I didn't even notice that it was 3:16 in the morning. As Mark headed for the door, I quickly grabbed his hand, "Please sleep with me." "Are you sure, (Y/N)?" He asked, turning around to meet my (E/C) eyes. I nodded and made room for him on the bed. He jumped in quickly and rested on the left side of the bed, not making any skin contact. "U-uh. C-can we c-cuddle?" (Sorry for turning you into Alphys.) He chuckled and scooted over to me, wrapping in arms and me, tucking his head into my neck. I was surprised at the sudden action, but I was comfortable with it a the same time. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him, I could so get used to this.

"Alright sleepyheads! Time to get up! Time for Pax! Time for a car ride! Time for an airplane! Time for-" "Time for you to shut the fuck up." Mark growled. I giggled sleepy, stretching out my arms, "Morning Jack. How are you?" He scoffed, "I was pretty good until I got told to shut the fuck up." Mark rubbed his eyes and leaned up, "Sorry Jack. We had a bad night." "What? Did you forget to pull out?" Jack laughed, and so did Mark. I rolled my eyes, "Grow up guys."