Twisted Dreams

I swayed my hips to the beat of the song, pulling out the flour. I was going to make cookies as a celebration of 3 weeks. (Sorry to skip like that!) Yep, Mark and I have been dating for 3 weeks now. He's up currently upstairs, recording. I barely went to my house, besides to shower and sleep, I mostly over here otherwise. And even though he was recording, I was having enough fun on my own playing with Chica, such a sweet heart.
          Two strong arms wrapped around my waist, kissing my cheek, "Happy 3 weeks Beautiful." I giggled, "You remembered, how sweet." He let go and glazed into the metal bowl, "Whatcha making? Cookies?" I nodded, mixing the ingredients, "For a celebration." "It's just three weeks." He chuckled, cracking two eggs. "Oh!" I pointed to the fridge, "Can you get the chocolate chips out of there?" "Sure." He kissed my cheek before returning to the fridge.
"Mark!" I gasped. He chuckled and smudged the cookie dough into my face again, "Awe! You look cute!" He lick his fingers, clearing them from the dough. I huffed and wiped off some of the dough, "Ugh. I'm a mess." Then he did the unthinkable, HE LICKED MY FACE! "Mm! Yummy!" He laughed. My face reddened, "M-Mark?! There's plenty of cookie dough in the bowl!" "Hm." He licked my face again, "Taste better on your skin." I picked up a handful and smudged it down his face, only to lick it up. "Mm. Your not wrong." I licked my lips sexually. His face reddened. He stiffened up covering his bulge. I pushed him back onto the counter, kissing him passionately. He quickly kissed back, wrapping his arms around my waist. While one hand went through his hair, he licked my bottom lip. I gladly let him in, exploring my mouth as I tugged on his hair. Just as Mark began running his hands up the inside of my shirt, I pulled away from him and walked over to the baking pan, "So how long do we puts these in?" "U-um. 8 to 10 minutes." He stuttered. I nodded, placing the dough onto the baking sheet, putting them into the oven. "What was that?" He asked, leaning against the wall. "Hm? What was what?" I grinned innocently. "That make out! That was our first make out, and you teased me!" He playfully yelled. "Oh! That. I don't know." I shrugged. "3 weeks and your already trying to get in my pants." He laughed. I scoffed, "Your the one that kissed back!" Mark chuckled and pinned me against the wall, "That wasn't very nice." I gulped. "And now." He kissed my neck, hitting my sweet spot, "Daddy's going to punish you." I moan softly, "M-Mark." "Shush. This is a punishment, your not allowed to moan." He smirked and rubbed his hand on my lower abdomen. "M-Mark. I-I don't want to do this y-yet." I warned. He kept kissing my neck until I started sobbing. Mark quickly pulled away and cupped my face," Beautiful. What happened?" I shook my head, "I don't want to do this, not yet."  "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you like that." He kissed my cheek, "I should have listened. I'm really sorry." "It's okay. I shouldn't have teased you like that." I choked.
          "Mhm! These are great!" Mark stated, mouth stuffed to the brim of cookie. I snorted, "Don't talk with your mouth full!" "You just snorted! You snorted!" He laughed. I pushed him softly, "Stop!" He shallowed his cookie, smiling wide, "Sorry, it was really good! And your snort was adorable!" "It's embarrassing." I mumbled. A dry white substance hit my face. "Did you just throw flour at me?" I asked, brushing some of the flour out of my hair. He shrugged, "Maybe." He threw another handful. I huffed, grabbing some flour and throwing it at him. "Oh." He grinned, "It's on."
              "Holy. Shit." I mumbled, glazing at the mess in Mark's kitchen. Mark laughed next to me, "I'll clean this up, you go upstairs and get a shower." "What about shampoo? Or underwear?" I asked. "Where the same underwear." He shrugged, "Or I can go and get you a pair." "Please?" I made puppy eyes. Mark laughed, "Yeah. And there should be some woman shampoo and crap, under the cabinet." I nodded and dashed my flour covered self up stairs. I turned on the water, quickly got undressed and into the shower. After a couple of seconds, the door opened, then shut. "'Mark?" I asked. "Yeah, it's me. I've got you underwear and crap. Is it okay if I join you?" I heard him set the items onto the counter, and prop himself against it. "Mark, you know I don't want to do that." I sighed, wetting my body with the clean water. "I know." He started, "I won't do anything disrespectful. I promise. I won't do anything without your consent." "Yeah. You can join."
              Mark wasn't wrong. He didn't laugh when he stepped in. He didn't look directly at my boobs, or my butt, but at my eyes, and I looked at his. He put his hands under the running water, "Geez. Good thing we both like hot showers, or I may freeze to death." I giggled lightly and put some woman shampoo in my hands. "Can I wash your hair? And you wash mine?" He offered. I nodded, taking the soap that was currently in my hands, and put it in his. I put my back towards him and bit my nails, better not look at my ass. He carefully put the soap in my hair, filling it with soapy bubbles. "I've always loved you hair. It's so pretty." He revealed. "I get it from my (P/G)." (That means Parents gender. Like if your hair comes from your dad, dad goes there.) He washed out my hair, cleaning it from the bubbles. I put some men's soap in my hands, till I noticed something, "Uh. Mark. You may have to get on your knees, your to tall." He chuckled, and sat down on his knees, "Yes ma'am."  I let out a soft chuckle as I wash his black hair, making sure not to get it in his eyes, nor ears. "Your so gentle." He hummed, "Your putting me to sleep." "Don't fall asleep. I don't want to carry your heavy ass out of here." I warned. 
               "Blood still stains when the sheets are washed." Mark sang, "Sex don't sleep when the lights are off." "Kids are still  depressed when you dress them up. And syrup is still syrup in a sippy cup." I sang back. "I didn't know you like Melanie Martinez." Mark smiled. I scoffed, "I didn't think YOU knew her. Mr. Iplier."
                  I got out first and wrapped the towel around my body, I handed Mark his while he waited in the shower. "Thanks." He huffed. The curtains opened showing a towel wrapped Mark, "I'll go change in my room." I nodded and shut the door behind him.
                Mark had grabbed one of his t-shirts- the hot dog one- and a pair of his boxers. Want me to wear your clothes already? Really....alright. Whatever. I slipped on my red underwear and matching bra, and then the Heart boxers and the shirt. Kinda look cute! I squealed, doing a full spin in the mirror, Damn I'm hot! "*Knock* (Y/N)? Are you done in there?" Mark asked. "Yeah! I kinda look cute." I opened the door, but no one was standing at the doorway. "Mark? Where are you?" I stepped out into the cold hallway, this is weird. Where's Mark? The floor boards creaked in pain under my weight as I walked downstairs into the living room. "M-Mark! Wake up! T-This isn't funny!" Someone screamed...it was me. Mark's body laid lifelessly on the floor, as the other me held him tightly. She looked at me, "You did this. You made this happen." "W-what do you mean?" I stuttered. "You cause my Mark to get hurt! You made this happen!" It yelled back. I started to get light headed, and dizzy, until I collapsed onto the floor.
               "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" Someone called. My eyes fluttered open slowly, Mark hovered over me, puffy eyed. "Mark?" I mumbled. I must've been out for a while, my voice was all rusty, barely there. Poor Mark, I worried him so much. "Oh, thank god! Your okay!" He cried, hugging me tightly. "What happened?" I asked. "I heard a thud in the bathroom, so I came to check on you. You were passed out on the floor, I didn't know what to do. I just started crying and hugging you." He sniffed. "I'm sorry I worried you. I don't even know why I passed out. It felt so real." I shook my head and cleared my thoughts, I've never had something like that happen to me before. Strange. He hugged me again, "I'm just glad your okay." What was that?