A Beating (Part Four)

.: Next Day:.
               "Hello everybody! My names Markiplier, and welcome to the Markiplier panel! Wth special guest star, (Y/N)!" Mark announced. I smiled and walked out on stage, waving at all the people. "Hi!" I giggled, standing next to Mark. "So. This is not a normal panel, if you heard. This is a singing contest! Between (Y/N) and I! So, don't be cheating, cause I've got some rules, and I'm not going to tell you that. So let's start! I'll go first though, cause I'm the best. Let's go!" The lights dimmed, and Mark grabbed his hand held mic.
(Key: Mark You Duet)
    Five Nights at Freddy's, is this where you want to be?
      I just don't get it?
      Why do you want to stay?
      Five nights at Freddy's! Oh!
(Skipping Lyrics cause I'm to lazy, and I'm sure you don't want to read a lot of lyrics. )
       Five nights at Freddy's, oh!
        Mark finished awesomely! The crowd roared with laughter and cheering. I clapped to! I really love his voice, it's so smoothing. Mark kissed my cheek, handing me the microphone, "Have fun~" I slapped him lightly, taking the mic and walking out into the middle of the stage. "Boo!" Some girl screamed.(Like Boo! You stink! Not like Boo! It's Halloween? Do you got meh?) I jumped, faking a scream, "Jesus! Don't scare me like that!" Earned a couple of laughs. I cleared my throat as my song began playing.
               No time for rest. No pillow for my head. Nowhere to run from this. No way to forget.
               Around the shadows creep. Like friends, they cover me. Just want to lay me down so I can try and get some sleep. I glared at Mark, he seemed to find another mic and began singing with me.
                We carry on through this storm. Tired soldiers in the war, remember what were fighting for.
             Meet me On The Battlefield, even on the darkest nights. I will be your sword and shield, your camouflage and you will be mine.
(Finished the song, cause. I'm lazy.)
          The crowd roared in cheers. I blushed lightly as Mark wrapped his arm around my waist, "Thank you guys for listening to this wonderful girl's voice! We'll have a normal panel tomorrow! Thank you for coming out!"
            "You were so good! Both of you!" Wade smiled. I giggled, "Thank you." I turned towards Jack, who looked like he was looking for something. "Jack? What are you looking for?" I asked, giggling on the inside. "Mark. I haven't seen him since the beginning of the panel. I'm starting to get worried." He played. Mark smacked his shoulder, "I'm right here Jack." "I know that. But for fooks sake, did you have to hit me?" Jack asked, rubbing the spot where Mark just hit him. "So. What's next?" I asked. All the boys traded looks at each other, "Chuck E. Cheese!"

(Working on Computer)

"So. You guys know the drill. Pizza, restrooms, then play. I don't want to loose anybody, so as soon as your out of tokens, return to this very table, understood?" Mark demanded. Everyone nodded their heads, I raised my hand, "Are we allowed to buy more tokens?" Jack shook his head, "Nope. This is a game we play. Whoever has the most tickets in the end, wins and gets half of everyone else's tickets." (Sorry if I have some bad grammar!) "Then I better win." I mumbled. "Rules! No stealing, running, tripping, or killing other players. I want a fair game this year, Bob." The Korean glared at Bob. He laughed, "I really wanted that freaking Teddy bear for Mandy." "Bob! You stole tickets from all of us last year!" Wade yelled. "Shut up Wade!" We yelled back, giggling. "Lets began!" Mark yelled running off to game machines. I looked at everyone, "See ya." And ran off to join Mark, and maybe steal some of his tokens. "Hey! What about the schedule!" Jack yelled to us, only to be drowned out by our laughter. "Hey Mark." I smirked. "(Y/N), go away. I'm trying to focus." He growled. I rolled my eyes, "Whatever." I quickly dipped my hand down into in cup full of tokens, and stole some, only to put them into my cup and run to the other side of the room. I was playing Deal or No Deal when I heard Mark scream, "Ahh! My tokens." (Ya know. That weird scream he does where he sound like a goat? Yeah, that one.) 

.:Mark's POV:.

"Alright. Everyone ready to check in?" I asked, holding the hand full of my tickets in hand, more like arms. "Where's (Y/N)?" Wade asked. I turned around, where is she? "Let's look around. We can turn our tickets in, so we get that paper thing, then we can go search for her." I ordered.

Jack has 5126 tickets, Wade has 8178, and Bob has 1589. Honestly, I didn't care about how many I had, I just wanted to find my girl, I wanted to find (Y/N). We searched the party rooms, the games room, restrooms- we had a female friend check out the women's- and we even asked management to check the cameras, when we saw it. "She was heading towards the table, until someone called her." The security guard spoke. I nodded, "Then were did she go?" He shrugged, "I don't know. But your welcome to check any room if needed." We returned to the main room, that was almost empty. We all sat down and put our heads in our hands. "Where could she go?" Jack asked. Then, Bob ran into the room, "I found her! She's in the alley way next to us!" I quickly stood up and dashed towards the exit, turning into the alley way, only to find the worst state she could be in. 

.:Your POV:.

I looked up at the shadow, Mark. "M-Mark?" I cried. He busted  into tears, hugging me tightly, "I thought I lost you." "I'm sorry. I was making my way over to our table, a-and someone called me over." I sobbed more, "They said someone was in the alley that needed help, so I went to go and help them."  I choked on my tears, "I'm such an idiot." Mark hugged tighter as the rest of the gang finally caught up and was standing at the entrance of the alley. "They began punching and kicking me because I was dating you. They shoved me up against the wall and punched me, e-everywhere." I whimpered. By now, the whole group was hugging me. It was very comforting, warm, safe. Mark sniffed a couple of times, trying to regain himself before letting go, "I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I never thought my fans would do such a thing. I truly am sorry." "You probably hate me for starting a war on your channel." I whispered. "No, I'm not. Because I Will Always Love You."  (Hehe, that's the title of the book...)

(I'm currently listening to this on repeat. I just thought I'd share that.)

.:After Pax; Mark's Studio:.

Mark was upstairs recording a gaming video. He said he would need me up there after he finished editing that video, and posting. I had no idea what he needed me for, I'm not very good at video games, nor challenges. (Sorry if this isn't true to you, but in this story it is, sorry.) So what did he need me for? He's been super sweet ever since that...accident. It doesn't bother me much, just kinda scary, knowing that some people hate me THAT much. "Hey Beautiful. I need you now." Mark called. I blushed deeply, walking up the steps. That's his new thing for him, calling me beautiful. It's sweet and all, but I'm pretty, not a god sent beauty. I opened the door to his recording room, "Hey." Mark smiled brightly at me, "Hey beautiful. Here come sit." He patted his lap. Let's hope I'm not heavy, I gulped and sat down gently onto his lap, staring at the computer screen, "Your live streaming?" He nodded, "Sure am. I just wanted to get this out to as many people I could." Clearing his throat, he began, " So, last week. Something happened to (Y/N). A couple of fans...beat her up." I read the comments that were passing by, most were calling me a baby, others were sorry for me, "Mark. It really doesn't matter. This is nothing to live stream ab-" "Yes, it is." He glared at me, the continued, " I never expected this from a community like mine. I thought you guys were kind and welcoming. But, beating up my girlfriend, that's not right, it really isn't. No, she didn't make me make this video, I made the choice to talk to you guys about this. So, if this doesn't stop, I'll stop making videos until you guys can learn to be nice to her. " I shook my head and mouthed, "No, he won't." "Yes, I will. This is nonsense. They shouldn't be treating you like this, your a human being. It's crazy." He snapped. I nodded and kept my mouth shut, Why does Mark care for me so much?