911

(Warning: Self harm is in this chapter, so if you are triggered by any of these things, please skip this chapter.)

That sound of the beautiful piano echoed through my head. The name of the notes, I knew them by heart now. It still scared me, I know, a silly piano tune can scare me that badly. And, every time it did play, Dark's face flashed through my mind. His grin, his chuckle, and the red rose. I matter how hard I shook my head, no matter how hard I covered my ears, I still heard his voice. Hoodies have become my best friend since then, I didn't want Mark to see my scars, or wounds. I didn't want him to know about this, it would scare him, and he would leave. And I probably can't hide it for long, I moved in with Mark right after the piano accident. He's been really kind and comforting, but I don't want him to go through one of his friends self harming again, he won't be able to deal with that again. "Beautiful?" Mark asked. I jumped and looked up from my book, "U-Um, yes?" He scratched the back of his neck, "Jack wants to talk to you, he's on Skype upstairs. I'll be cooking dinner with Ethan." I nodded and jogged upstairs into his old recording room. 

I put the headphones on, "Hey Jack." "Are you okay?" He asked quickly, "I heard what happened to you and Dark." I sighed, "Yeah, I'm fine." I felt his eyes study me. "Your not fine. You usually don't wear hoodies, and your looking a bit more pale. Are you sleeping we-" "(Y/N)! I've missed you so much!" Signe screamed, jumping into view. "Hey, Jack. Can I talk to Signe? Alone." I asked, playing with my hoodie strings. He nodded and removed his headphones, placing them, on Signe, and I'm guessing, leaving the room. I started sobbing, trying to keep quiet so Mark won't hear me, "I can't keep lying to him, Signe. It's only breaking him." She looked at me through confused eyes, "What do you mean?" "Mark. I know he's breaking because of me, because of my actions." I whimpered. "(Y/N). Your not doing what I hope your doing, are you?" She frowned. I nodded and her eyes became glossy, "S-show me." I gulped my fear, Here goes nothing. I removed my hoodie, revealing my arms. She looked down at her lap for a moment, then looked back up, "How long have you been doing this?" "Ever since I saw Dark in that cave thing." I muttered. "So." She sighed heavily, "For two weeks?" I nodded, "Yeah." I heard a really quite click for Signe, but she didn't move. "I'm going to kill myself." I mumbled, "I can't stand seeing Dark's face." "Don't. There are so many people that will miss you on this planet." She sobbed. "You don't understand. I've been having these nightmares of Mark dying, all because of me. I can't keep seeing that, Signe. I just can't." I whimpered. She wiped her eyes, "I'm going to tell Mark, you know that right?" I nodded, "Yeah. I'm ready for it to." She smiled at me, "Stay safe okay? I've got to go." I waved, "Bye." She hung up. Tears rolled down my cheeks, I've got to do something. I quickly got up and ran into the master bathroom Mark and I shared, I know there's razors in there.

.:Mark's POV:.

"Ethan. I will chop your balls of with peanuts." I played. Ethan laughed, "Not peanuts!" We continued to laugh before my phone dinged. I gave off a questioned look, "Why is Signe texting me?" Then, right after that, Jack did. I shrugged and opened the messages, they read, (Y/N). Where's (Y/N)?

(Mark=Bold Jack= Underlined)

Why do you ask?

She's going to do something crazy. Where is she?

In the bathroom. I think she's cleaning up for dinner.

Get her out of there.

Why?

Don't ask, just go.

At this point, I was worried. What's going on? I walked upstairs and knocked on the masters' bathroom's door, "(Y/N)? Are you okay in there?" "Y-yeah, I'll be out in a minute." Her voiced sounded very, sorrowful. "Are you sure?" I asked. "GO away." She screamed. Worry flooded my body, "Open this door, now." No response. "N-now. Or I'll break down this door." Still no response. I shook by body, backed up, and kick the door, breaking the lock on it. There laid her still body, her thighs and arms covered in her own blood. "(Y/N)! (Y/N), dear god no!" I got down on my knees and hugged her body, rocking her back and forth, "Ethan! Call  911!"

.:Ethan's POV:.

"Ethan! Call 911!" Mark called. I quickly ran upstairs to find Mark hugging....(Y/N)? "What happened?" I asked, holding my phone in one hand. "Call them!" He screamed.